erikness

Urban Outfitters Exclusives

Looks like there's copies of the first three Weeknd albums (Trilogy) on cassette popping up on ebay. Same person that sells a lot of UO stuff, so I'm guessing they're UO store exclusive like the Drive OST.

Way more excited for these. Might go check my store later to see if they have them. Got a hot tip that my UO finally sells tapes now!

UAtJEgI.png

fe3eQfr.png

6B1bxRl.png

Looks like there's copies of the first three Weeknd albums (Trilogy) on cassette popping up on ebay. Same person that sells a lot of UO stuff, so I'm guessing they're UO store exclusive like the Drive OST.

Way more excited for these. Might go check my store later to see if they have them. Got a hot tip that my UO finally sells tapes now!

UAtJEgI.png

fe3eQfr.png

6B1bxRl.png

I was pretty curious about these cassettes after seeing them listed by the person you're referring to on ebay. I googled them and came up with nothing. They must be in stores similar to the Dive soundtrack listed above.

Mackleyman and Ryan Lewis new album up if anyone wants it.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=39058730&category=A_MUSIC_VITUR

I wish they would do some Darren Aronofsky films. Requiem For A Dream or the Fountain would be killer. Would also love The Guest, speaking of Gosling

Gonna grab The Weeknd - Beauty Behind, Yeezus, Macklemore, Lana Del Ray, American Football, SLeater Kinney