OPEN LETTER TO VC.

Satan

Posting again to up my post count.

There is a very real negative impact caused by all the shit that is being pressed. Production time is very backed. This doesn't hurt a 20 year old repress, but when a small band needs their 500 records in time for tour it can be detrimental.

Blah blah blah

Support artists, not nostalgia.

But people OMG NEED that stupid Fallout box set. Fuck a bunch of dudes trying to drive around the country in support of art they created.

I dont get this place sometimes. Everyone is anti bullying here and is the PC police, and then as soon as someone they dont like for not following their rules, they do the same thing to them. So people dont like Satan because he tries to make edgy jokes,complains about you being too young, etc etc etc, so you tell him to stop and not be that way, and then proceed to spend the next 5 pages just poking fun of him. So making fun of people isnt okay, unless they made fun of you first???

I dont get this place sometimes. Everyone is anti bullying here and is the PC police, and then as soon as someone they dont like for not following their rules, they do the same thing to them. So people dont like Satan because he tries to make edgy jokes,complains about you being too young, etc etc etc, so you tell him to stop and not be that way, and then proceed to spend the next 5 pages just poking fun of him. So making fun of people isnt okay, unless they made fun of you first???

I don't think anyone is really making fun of him as much as calling him out on hypocrisy and telling him to relax. 

I think the real issue is the fact that many people can't figure out that VC isn't one entity. Just because .01% of the forum population have done wrong in your eyes in this thread by going against what other people on VC do doesn't really display any hypocracy since we don't plug our brains into VC to become one when we log in.

No one is following Satan around the boards and harassing him. He took the time to create a thread to tell the board to fuck itself; are you suggesting that we all just read it, chuckle, give him a +1, and move on? He's provided a platform for discussion, and he's done so with a post that very obviously beckons attention and reactions. Absolutely no one is in the wrong for replying to this thread in a manner that calls him out on his rant. Please don't be dense. This is night-and-day different than a mob of bullies banding together to talk shit. If you can't handle some heat from an "open letter" - that's clearly aimed at belittling the forums as a whole - you probably shouldn't climb on the soapbox to begin with.