City and colour - sometimes 10 year anniversary

skippy

didn't think this was going out today! guess the cat's outta the bag. 

Bundles...

bundles!

So the teal 2xLP is limited to 100, but there are only 75 bundles?!

exactly. can't expect people who worked on the record, the band and staff buy copies?

So it's just an anniversary repress? No bonus tracks or anything?

I will say I own all of his releases but this is far and away the one I listen to most. So good. I listen to this on every road trip.

correct, the vinyl version does contain a vinyl only bonus track but its been on all vinyl pressings.

So black isn't limited? Cuz I'm definitely not rabid enough for the bundle.

correct, the black variant is the standard "always in press" 

This is one of my favorite albums everever, but I already have the origina RSD press and the standard black pressing. Justin, are these the same masters used for the old press or are they new masters?

If he does a tour for this though I swear I will cry and stalk him all up the east coast to see it as many times as possible.

This is one of my favorite albums everever, but I already have the origina RSD press and the standard black pressing. Justin, are these the same masters used for the old press or are they new masters?

If he does a tour for this though I swear I will cry and stalk him all up the east coast to see it as many times as possible.

Same stampers, no new master - didn't need it!

Same stampers, no new master - didn't need it!

Thanks for letting me know! i still think my 2 copies sound a little bummy compared to my CD (not an audio expert or anything, but they seem to compressed or something, especially on ...Off By Heart), but I proudly own both of them! If it was a new master I was gonna try the new pressing out but no worries. Might still be in for the shirt though, my old City and Colour shirt (one from the BMYL tour I think with autumn leaves on it) is falling apart.