PO: M29 (Rob Sweitzer) - "My God It's Full of Stars" - 10 inch EP Various Colors

First pressing limited to 500 copies:

• Transparent Blue with White Haze (100)
• Clear with Gold Glitter (150) *
• Gold (100)
• Coke Bottle Green (150) **

Full color jacket printed on reverseboard stock with full color uncoated innersleeve with gold metallic ink.

After spending years as a contributing songwriter and active member of the fan adored indie-pop band Mae, Rob Sweitzer made a decision to leave the band in 2008 due to personal reasons, intraband tensions, and a desire to focus on home life and the budding stages of his own independent musical path. With hundreds of thousands of record sales, countless sold out shows, and scores of critical accolades under his belt, there was no shortage of momentum propelling Sweitzer’s post-Mae ambitions. Inspired by bands like Delta Spirit, Broken Social Scene, Elbow, and Doves, Sweitzer accumulated a mountain of demos that have been meticulously whittled down to a six song narrative that will serve as My God, It’s Full of Stars’ official introduction to the world. M29 is a project that has been both long in the works and completely reborn. It is an attempt to untangle conversational wonderings and existential inquiry through sonic layers, cathartic songwriting, and deliberate production.

Tracks
  1. Sangre
  2. All Is Not Lost
  3. Saved
  4. Lesner
  5. Lightness Of Being
  6. Interstellar

MGIFOS-Mockups-Blue-White-Haze-No-Insert

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/558159-my-god-its-full-of-stars-m29-ep-10-available-december

Hoping to get mine soon from the funding campaign. His interview with Bad Christian was especially interesting considering what he's been through.

He really makes some great music

I agree he makes great music. I like his voice a lot too, reminds me a bit of Kevin Moore from Chroma Key and a little Peter Gabriel.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...