Good & Cheap Vinyl up via Discogs

stevediwhy

Titles from Aviator, Bane, Black Flag, Braid, The Carrier, The Clash, Code Orange, Cursed, Eddie Brock, The Endless Blockade, Full Of Hell, Holy Molar, Koji, The Locust, Modern Life Is War, Nona, Old Wounds, Polar Bear Club, Pulling Teeth, Reign Surpreme, Restorations, Slumlords, This Is Hell, Thou, Tigers Jaw, Unwound, Violent Sons, Water Torture, You Blew It and many more. Albums and EPs are priced to move. Shipping out orders all week.

Hallo - i´m new in this forum

I´m the owner of a small Label based in Germany.

Here is my latest Release

Mr. Muthafuckin´ Exquire - The Last Huzzah EP from Brooklyn NY ft. El-P, Danny Brown and others

do you want to buy, go to discogs:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/coast2coast/profile?q=Huzzah

Thanks a lot

Hallo - i´m new in this forum

I´m the owner of a small Label based in Germany.

Here is my latest Release

Mr. Muthafuckin´ Exquire - The Last Huzzah EP from Brooklyn NY ft. El-P, Danny Brown and others

do you want to buy, go to discogs:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/coast2coast/profile?q=Huzzah

Thanks a lot

What the fuck

Can't throw EVERYTHING away for next to nothing, yall. Some gems are worth the price. Someone picked up that Half Hearted Hero test press last night, so thanks to whomever copped that. Hope you find something cheap that you like, it'd be nice to eat something besides beans and rice till my next paycheck.

Okay, so don't buy this copy. Wait for one to reach the median price. Meanwhile, someone may buy it for $65 given that it has sold for up to 120$ in the very recent past.

Hey can you smell that? I just farted on my phone because I wanted you to smell the bullshit that came out your mouth...

Good luck!

Hey can you smell that? I just farted on my phone because I wanted you to smell the bullshit that came out your mouth...

Good luck!

I can't smell much of anything, but I can see nearly 30 dollars above the median price for this record entering my bank account given that it sold last night. You should probably wash your phone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some people on here are so entitled lol. You either buy a record or don't, end of story. No need for drama llamas. Free bump dog :)

I'm catering to everyone who wants a bargain. Everything listed is a "make an offer" item, so if you don't like the listed price you can try and strike a deal. Rent's due tomorrow, so you have pretty good luck if you order something tonight.

• 2 weeks later...