He Is Legend - Few (4/28/17)

3 minutes ago, mindovermatter said:

Prepare yourself for the let down. There is a 0% chance that they will manufacture 56 colored versions. 

Yeah I know. I'm thinking if they do a color version it will be a few hundred. I'm honestly not holding my breath for any color vinyl at this point. It will probably be black and they will say "tough shit" for spending an extra $75 just to get the signed cover and color vinyl.

• 2 weeks later...

6 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

it's up:

http://heislegend.merchnow.com/

only black vinyl as I expected, feel bad for the pledgers

Yeah, we'll see if they actually come through with the color vinyl. I want that 3d poster though, sucks that its not sold on its own.

• 3 weeks later...

Air Raid is on iTunes now. I heard the song a few days ago on some radio show podcast thing. I like it. Sounds like it would be on It Hates You. Also, I have an extra ticket to see them with Norma Jean at Chain Reaction in Anaheim if anyone wants to go. My friend cant make it.

On 2/16/2017 at 2:43 PM, jamdbz said:

Like Heavy Fruit, I really want to like this, but I just.. don't for whatever reason

*Sigh*

This is pretty much my same sentiment. Idk what it is. The only thing I can think of, is the absence of Steve on drums. Yea I know, drummers usually don't have a whole lot of power in the creative/writing process, but losing someone like Steve and his signature grooves, I just think really lost it for me with He Is Legend. 

Obviously going to hold back any real judgement until I've heard the entire album together, but just currently skeptical based upon these two singles..

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Just got an email with the download code for the album. I'm gonna listen on my way home today. Still no shipping notification on my Indiegogo order. I am seriously doubting that there will be any exclusive color vinyl for this.

According to Schuylar, the people who contributed to Indiegogo were suppose to receive their packages before its released to the public which is tomorrow...  I haven't received an email regarding anything from indiegogo, not even a download code. Also won't be holding my breath for exclusive color vinyl either.

1 hour ago, Mattiktpq said:

According to Schuylar, the people who contributed to Indiegogo were suppose to receive their packages before its released to the public which is tomorrow...  I haven't received an email regarding anything from indiegogo, not even a download code. Also won't be holding my breath for exclusive color vinyl either.

I got the hoodie today, and they threw in a shirt. So... I'm still waiting on the vinyl. The guitar riff 2 minutes into The Vampyre is sick! I also really like Beaufort. 

9 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

I got the hoodie today, and they threw in a shirt. So... I'm still waiting on the vinyl. The guitar riff 2 minutes into The Vampyre is sick! I also really like Beaufort. 

I was already pumped for this album but now you got me wanting to leave work sick so I can check my emails and hopefully have a download code!

49 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

yeah Beaufort is the best track based on the 1st listen.

It gets better the more I listen. I don't think HIL can top Suck Out The Poison or It Hates You but it's still pretty good. I know I'm in the minority with Suck Out The Poison but that album is so fucking good. The guitar, the vocals, the drums... everything is awesome. It's my go to album at the gym. 

52 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

It gets better the more I listen. I don't think HIL can top Suck Out The Poison or It Hates You but it's still pretty good. I know I'm in the minority with Suck Out The Poison but that album is so fucking good. The guitar, the vocals, the drums... everything is awesome. It's my go to album at the gym. 

I am with you on that 100%, Suck Out The Poison is such an underrated album. I like seeing old comments on reviews about how it's not that heavy of an album :huh:

I think I'm one of the few people who would put I Am Hollywood in last place to any of their other albums. 

Edited by Mattiktpq

Just got my download code, as well. I assume no one has received their Indiegogo-version of the vinyl? 

I am liking the overall sound of the album after a couple listens, but a little upset over how the whole camp kind of dropped the ball on this crowdfunding and vinyl release as far as communication and getting the product out on time.

Received my download code as well. Seen it was from Merchnow so I'm almost betting the Indiegogo contributors are going to get the exact same vinyl as the standard Merchnow preorder. Kind of shitty if that is the case since I could've just waited and preordered for 10 bucks cheaper. I mean I know I helped fund the record but the least they could do is make the Indiegogo contributors vinyl a little different. Hell invert the color of the record sleeve. End of rant.

20 minutes ago, defchino11 said:

Just received my record today - is anyone else extremely disappointed? As far as the album itself sounds, i think it's great....but the vinyl is standard black, and mine had more seam splits than I've ever received with a "new" record...

Was it signed at least?