He Is Legend - Few (4/28/17)

On 4/29/2017 at 3:43 AM, MayCauseDeath said:

this album is honestly amazing, still wish they should have done something in addition  to the standard black for people who funded it, I essentially paid 40$ for something i could have got for 17.99 from merchnow 

I haven't heard it yet but when I seen it I had a feeling it was.  I also felt that the song Heavy Fruit was a continuation.

Dear friends,

Firstly let me say to you "Hell Yes! We did it!" And it obviously couldn't have been done without you. We know that speed bumps were hit along the way. It seems that leaving the distribution up to others while we have been on the road was the wrong idea. No one ever has your best intentions in mind and I guess the old adage rings true... "If you want something done right you have to do it yourself". We have been on tour for a while now, collapsing after a 38 day run with no days off and then traveling across the pond, where we are currently. So we thought this would all be taken care of without problem. Obviously some wires were crossed. 

So as we are here, driving from Paris, with little to no wifi connections, unable to really update you with answers, I assure you we are working on something truely amazing to make up for this clusterfuck of a shipping disaster. We have been banging our heads together to come up with a plan for you guys because you are our life blood and the only people who deserve special treatment from us as you believed in us when no one else has.

Here are a few things that can make it go a bit smoother: 

If you haven't received your vinyl or Cd please wait a few more days as we have seen them showing up recently. Then if not make certain that you go to the indiegogo user page and make sure ALL OF YOUR INFO IS CORRECT. That will update your email, address and name in our account and link it to your order ID. This will make fixing what has not been sent out or lost in the shuffle way easier when we return to the states. Same for if you did not recieve the digital download. Make sure your email address was correct when you entered it at the start of the campaign. 

Again we are working on some really sweet perks for you guys so sit tight and we will touch base when we return from Europe. 

Hope you guys are enjoying "few"... We made it especially for you guys. 

Peace & Love,

He Is Legend 

• 3 weeks later...

What up Fam? It's Schuylar...

I want to address some FAQs that we have been getting here but first let's talk about the future. We are going to push the conversation away from this site and more to the socials and Newsletters. It's important for us to have a place to gather virtually and we are creating that space now.

The Newsletter that went out yesterday is for potential Street Team members and is going to involve the "Guerilla Marking" and Promo stuff for our future headlining and support tours. We've be staying real close and you will get some cool shit for helping out.

AS for all the Loose Ends with this campaign, i think everything is out the door. Quite literally, i bagged your shirts and hoodies and sent them off myself and some have ended up back on my doorstep. I know the same is happening to our merch company, who sent out the vinyl and downloads, have received some returns as well.

SO!

Let's get this sorted out shall we? I have created a new newsletter group in order for us to be in contact about anything that has not been received yet. When you subscribe please respond to the email that you receive from us with your missing perk as well as your indiegogo order number and your updated address. And while at it make sure that info is the same as your indiegogo account info so that we aren't going back twice when we cross check this stuff.

*AS FOR COLORED VINYL*

This is something that is usually pressed when the first vinyl pressing is sold out. This is why we sent you the regular vinyl first. But don't worry, this exclusive package will be more than just colored wax, so it's well worth the wait. If you didn't get vinyl from that perk option, let us know. But if you are cooling, streamin, and down to keep chilling a little longer we thank you. 

Other than that we will keep this site up until every last loose end is tied but pretty soon we will turn the page and start the next chapter.

We love you all so so much and as always

STAY CLOSE

CLICK HERE TO REPORT MISSING PERKS

-Legend

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

That's the shit that'll get me to care about HIL again. Good stuff.

Havent had that feeling from an HIL song in about a decade. Hoping there's more to come like this. Really wish Steve would come back on the kit, he gave HIL such a signature groove and drum sound -_- That said, this song has a very "Steve-like" feel and I'm thinking that's heavily influencing my opinion in a good way.

Edited by ethanpricington
i suck at grammar

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

I still have no colored vinyl from the Few preorder.  Haha. Whenever I ask about it they get weird on me like I’m nagging them or something. I’ve asked twice since it was released. 

That said, I haven’t listened to the new song yet. 

that's pretty  lame.  Considering they ended up distributing it through spinefarm, they should have requested the color vinyl to be pressed at the same time when they solidified the deal. I get shit is out of people's hands some times, but ultimately the record was funded based off of good faith of people putting money up front for it. 

For those of you into this kind of thing, there are test presses of It Hates You and Heavy Fruit available at Tragic Hero Records via this link http://www.merchbucket.com/category/HIL-LTD.html.   This band should be much bigger than they are, IMO.  Absolutely love the new single. 

44 minutes ago, InHybridMoments said:

For those of you into this kind of thing, there are test presses of It Hates You and Heavy Fruit available at Tragic Hero Records via this link http://www.merchbucket.com/category/HIL-LTD.html.   This band should be much bigger than they are, IMO.  Absolutely love the new single. 

I saw them playing to 30 people on a saturday night in Munich a few years ago...

I missed out on It hates you and I guess it won't be repressed... also guessing that the t&n era will never be pressed. Anyone with some insights?

1 hour ago, InHybridMoments said:

Fuck. That is so tempting..