PO: All American Rejects - Self Titled with Blue/Orange/White Splatter

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious about that Amazon order now. May put in an order from BullMoose just to be safe.

I wouldn't worry about it. I've yet to have them not fulfill one of these type of orders as long as you get it in pretty early and only order 1. I got one of those glassjaw - worship and tribute copies for $5 or whatever it was.

Got this one for free a long time ago due to Dog House's stupid street team. They had one on this website called "Fancorps" and basically you completed "tasks" for them and you got points to use in a online store. But they screwed up and allowed it so that you would get a tonnnn of points for doing repeatable missions. I ended up getting 3 copies of Move Along on Mint green vinyl this on Red and then a ton of random band tee's and CD's. Those were the days

Got this one for free a long time ago due to Dog House's stupid street team. They had one on this website called "Fancorps" and basically you completed "tasks" for them and you got points to use in a online store. But they screwed up and allowed it so that you would get a tonnnn of points for doing repeatable missions. I ended up getting 3 copies of Move Along on Mint green vinyl this on Red and then a ton of random band tee's and CD's. Those were the days

Haha awesome. Any chance you're interested in selling a copy of Move Along?

holy shit, i remember fancorps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...