Hot Topic - Pack It Up Promo 30% off

travis

Starting this Thursday 11/12 Hot Topic will be running a Buy 2 Records Get 1 Free promotion in all stores (www.hottopic.com is excluded). All records, regular price and clearance are included.

This Buy 2 Get 1 Free promo has ended but this new one has started today.

It's only in stores and if you go in and buy a reusable tote bag you get 30% off anything you can fit in the bag including vinyl. The bag itself is also 30% off.

Scroll to the bottom of www.hottopic.com and it talks about this promo that's running in stores right now

thanks for letting us know Travis, so we can spend more money at Hot Topic, but get no news on stuff we actually want "aka" you are needed in the other Hot Topic thread...once you get a chance and if would be oh so kind.

Speaking of which...couldn't this have just been posted in the other HT threads...did we really need another Hot Topic thread? Seriously? There are already 2 "catch all" HT threads, and there have been a number of individual threads for specific releases.

Speaking of which...couldn't this have just been posted in the other HT threads...did we really need another Hot Topic thread? Seriously? There are already 2 "catch all" HT threads, and there have been a number of individual threads for specific releases.

Aaaaand there is a non-Amazon deals thread! I don't really give a shit though. Admittedly, if Travis were some new user I would be annoyed.

Aaaaand there is a non-Amazon deals thread! I don't really give a shit though. Admittedly, if Travis were some new user I would be annoyed.

Forgot about the EVR HT repress thread. So 3 catch-all threads, individual threads, and this one.

I see where you're coming from, but him not being a new user doesn't mean his 5000 hot topic threads aren't equally as annoying as something a new guy would post. (I know some of them were actually started by other users, but they serve the same purpose.)

Forgot about the EVR HT repress thread. So 3 catch-all threads, individual threads, and this one.

I see where you're coming from, but him not being a new user doesn't mean his 5000 hot topic threads aren't equally as annoying as something a new guy would post. (I know some of them were actually started by other users, but they serve the same purpose.)

Are you saying lord travis, creator of the $20 LP, shouldn't be able to post his adverts wherever? Blasphemy!