Reluctantly selling 2 GA tickets for Coheed & Cambria / Glassjaw @ Madison Square Garden NYC 3/4/16

mrrom92

I'll spare everyone the sob story, let's just say this month has managed to pile not 1, not 2, but 3 emergency situations on me. 2 of which are financially crippling. Not a great time. As much as I wish I could go I just can't afford it anymore, at least not at this time. I haven't seen either band in like, 10 years. Really trying so hard but I'm out of options, I'm gonna have to let go of this and some other prized possessions. Maybe if I get back on my feet by March I'll be able to pay out the nose for tickets I already had but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Both tickets are general admission, the only right way to see a show like this IMO.

Tickets are in hand and will be shipped to you immediately.

$70 takes 1

$125 takes both

These prices are way below stubhub prices and are only slightly above the actual cost of the tickets to cover shipping, transaction fees, etc. I really wish I didn't have to get rid of them but it is what it is. First PM gets them. Thanks everyone.