White Zombie - It Came From N.Y.C. 5LP + Book Box Set

• 6 months later...

38 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Trying to order this but it keeps telling me my shipping address is wrong and it won't calculate shipping. WTF? I have a normal US address.

Same thing is happening to me.  Has to be a glitch in their system, but don't know how to get around it.  Hopefully they fix it.  

Also, on the Numero page it says this release is:  Limited to 2000 copies on Zombie Blood, Zombie Puss, or Zombie Black colored vinyl.

42 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Trying to order this but it keeps telling me my shipping address is wrong and it won't calculate shipping. WTF? I have a normal US address.

3 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Same thing is happening to me.  Has to be a glitch in their system, but don't know how to get around it.  Hopefully they fix it.  

Also, on the Numero page it says this release is:  Limited to 2000 copies on Zombie Blood, Zombie Puss, or Zombie Black colored vinyl.

Same, wonder if it actually isn't available for pre-order yet.

17 minutes ago, MicLima said:

If you buy something else with it, it will give you shipping options.  I haven't actually checked out though, so that's as far as I've gotten.  The only other thing I would get is that NYC box, but I can't afford it at the moment so I'll have to wait it out.

Yeah - I noticed that too when I put a random 7" into my cart.  Gonna wait as well.  I shot them an email to see what was up.

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The 7" is now showing "Not Available Out of Print" on the site.

I still don't understand what happened with this.  I never was able to place an order for just the 7" (and Numero never got back to me) and wasn't going to just by something else to get it, so I'll grab the RSD version.  

Update:

I heard back from Miguel at Numero Group again. He gave me their PayPal address, and I was able to send in my payment that way. I just left a note with the transaction, explaining what my payment was for.

Grand total was $12.63 shipped.

If anyone else is interested, I can ask Miguel if I can pass along the PayPal address via PM.

1 minute ago, vinyl addict said:

Update:

I heard back from Miguel at Numero Group again. He gave me their PayPal address, and I was able to send in my payment that way. I just left a note with the transaction, explaining what my payment was for.

Grand total was $12.63 shipped.

If anyone else is interested, I can ask Miguel if I can pass along the PayPal address via PM.

Yes please.  PM me if you get the go ahead to do it.