White Zombie - It Came From N.Y.C. 5LP + Book Box Set

I ordered three copies from Numero Group today and asked one of each variant. Received a message soon after saying they are already out of the red copies. So I asked two white and one black. I'll try to hunt down a red copy on RSD but if I fail, I'm open for trades.

Edited by jsusi
Typo

15 minutes ago, jsusi said:

I ordered three copies from Numero Group today and asked one of each variant. Received a message soon after saying they are already out of the red copies. So I asked two white and one black. I'll try to hunt down a red copy on RSD but if I fail, I open for trades.

Damn. I wonder if the red variants are reserved for RSD. We'll see what Bandcamp ships...

I'm going to keep my eyes peeled on RSD as well, I'm curious of what the color will be.

Rsdists it as /750, so I assume it will be just one of the colors (red maybe).

If it IS red, I'll try to grab one for you Jhulud. If it's white or black, I'll grab one for myself.

Anyone else get any weird sports cards in their package from Numero? Is that normal for them? Just thought it was so odd. 

Edited by vinyl addict

15 minutes ago, Hossy55 said:

Was this removed from the RSD list or am I blind?

Strange I don't see it either. I downloaded latest PDF file and compared it to an earlier one I downloaded and it is missing the White Zombie listing...

It should be listed right after Johnny Guitar Watson under Record    Store    Day    LIMITED    RUN/REGIONAL    RELEASE