White Zombie - It Came From N.Y.C. 5LP + Book Box Set

Well, fuck. Dragged my feet on ordering that MOV purple reissue of La Sexorcisto from Bullmoose and they're sold out of it. Was hoping my local store would get the purple but they only got the regular ol' boring black.

SoundStage Direct has it still listed but for $37.99. Not paying that much. Anyone got a line on an affordable purple one?

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/products/b-white-zombie-b-br-i-la-sexorcisto-devil-music-vol-1-import-i

$27.99 There's no indication that it's the purple one tho

I caught the purple vinyl at Bullmoose for 17.99 when first put up. Lucked out!

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Well, fuck. Dragged my feet on ordering that MOV purple reissue of La Sexorcisto from Bullmoose and they're sold out of it. Was hoping my local store would get the purple but they only got the regular ol' boring black.

SoundStage Direct has it still listed but for $37.99. Not paying that much. Anyone got a line on an affordable purple one?

$29.99 elusive

http://www.elusivedisc.com/White-Zombie-La-Sexorcisto-Devil-Music-Volume-1-Numbered-Limited-Edition-180g-Import-LP-Purple-Vinyl/productinfo/MOVLPI534/

Edited by VinylMario
dammit

5 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Thanks!

I ordered through Elusive. Can't remember the last I've order from them. They pack their vinyl OK, right?

I've ordered once or twice. They pack very well from what I recall. I sure hope you used the LP20 code to level off that premium for the purple as opposed to going with boring ol' black.

7 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I've ordered once or twice. They pack very well from what I recall. I sure hope you used the LP20 code to level off that premium for the purple as opposed to going with boring ol' black.

I have the boring ol' black and the boring ol' white swirl, now I'm getting the boring purple one now! Big White Zombie fan btw...

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

Yeah I slacked on ordering it when it was the purple vinyl for $18 from bullmoose. Checked back a week later it was up $10 and purple was sold out. Seems like once these pre-orders go up at bullmoose to just order it right away since they don't charge until its shipped anyway. It's also usually a cheaper price for some reason the first few days to a week. 

17 hours ago, faithnolife said:

Glow in the dark or bust.

I owned that copy, It sounds like turds, so I sold it and picked up an original MoV pressing (white).  By "original", I mean the first time MoV released it.

Sounds 100% better than that glow in the dark piece of shit.

Edited by vinyl addict

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

I owned that copy, It sounds like turds, so I sold it and picked up an original MoV pressing (white).  By "original", I mean the first time MoV released it.

Sounds 100% better than that glow in the dark piece of shit.

I can confirm this. Had a glow, and sold it to buy a white which was an upgrade. Just sold my white to grab this purple because I like how the purple matches the cover, I'm a sucker 

On 9/29/2017 at 11:48 AM, jhulud said:

I was just playing my boring black copy, fortunately it still sounds good

On 9/29/2017 at 12:49 PM, VinylMario said:

Looks like more of these are expected on 10/9.  I put my order in and used the lp20 discount, fingers crossed.

• 3 years later...
14 minutes ago, faaip de oiad said:

Still available for $85 from Numero group, also on white.

https://numerogroup.com/products/white-zombie-it-came-from-nyc