Jump to content
iron666monkey

White Zombie - It Came From N.Y.C. 5LP + Book Box Set

Recommended Posts

Well, fuck. Dragged my feet on ordering that MOV purple reissue of La Sexorcisto from Bullmoose and they're sold out of it. Was hoping my local store would get the purple but they only got the regular ol' boring black.

 

SoundStage Direct has it still listed but for $37.99. Not paying that much. Anyone got a line on an affordable purple one?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/products/b-white-zombie-b-br-i-la-sexorcisto-devil-music-vol-1-import-i

$27.99 There's no indication that it's the purple one tho

I caught the purple vinyl at Bullmoose for 17.99 when first put up. Lucked out!

 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Well, fuck. Dragged my feet on ordering that MOV purple reissue of La Sexorcisto from Bullmoose and they're sold out of it. Was hoping my local store would get the purple but they only got the regular ol' boring black.

 

SoundStage Direct has it still listed but for $37.99. Not paying that much. Anyone got a line on an affordable purple one?

 

$29.99 elusive

http://www.elusivedisc.com/White-Zombie-La-Sexorcisto-Devil-Music-Volume-1-Numbered-Limited-Edition-180g-Import-LP-Purple-Vinyl/productinfo/MOVLPI534/

Edited by VinylMario
dammit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Thanks!

 

I ordered through Elusive. Can't remember the last I've order from them. They pack their vinyl OK, right?

 

I've ordered once or twice. They pack very well from what I recall. I sure hope you used the LP20 code to level off that premium for the purple as opposed to going with boring ol' black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I've ordered once or twice. They pack very well from what I recall. I sure hope you used the LP20 code to level off that premium for the purple as opposed to going with boring ol' black.

I have the boring ol' black and the boring ol' white swirl, now I'm getting the boring purple one now! Big White Zombie fan btw...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jhulud said:

Well, fuck. Dragged my feet on ordering that MOV purple reissue of La Sexorcisto from Bullmoose and they're sold out of it. Was hoping my local store would get the purple but they only got the regular ol' boring black.

 

SoundStage Direct has it still listed but for $37.99. Not paying that much. Anyone got a line on an affordable purple one?

 

Yeah I slacked on ordering it when it was the purple vinyl for $18 from bullmoose. Checked back a week later it was up $10 and purple was sold out. Seems like once these pre-orders go up at bullmoose to just order it right away since they don't charge until its shipped anyway. It's also usually a cheaper price for some reason the first few days to a week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, faithnolife said:

Glow in the dark or bust.

I owned that copy, It sounds like turds, so I sold it and picked up an original MoV pressing (white).  By "original", I mean the first time MoV released it.

Sounds 100% better than that glow in the dark piece of shit.

Edited by vinyl addict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

I owned that copy, It sounds like turds, so I sold it and picked up an original MoV pressing (white).  By "original", I mean the first time MoV released it.

Sounds 100% better than that glow in the dark piece of shit.

I can confirm this. Had a glow, and sold it to buy a white which was an upgrade. Just sold my white to grab this purple because I like how the purple matches the cover, I'm a sucker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 11:48 AM, jhulud said:

Well, fuck. Dragged my feet on ordering that MOV purple reissue of La Sexorcisto from Bullmoose and they're sold out of it. Was hoping my local store would get the purple but they only got the regular ol' boring black.

 

SoundStage Direct has it still listed but for $37.99. Not paying that much. Anyone got a line on an affordable purple one?

 

I was just playing my boring black copy, fortunately it still sounds good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 12:49 PM, VinylMario said:

Looks like more of these are expected on 10/9.  I put my order in and used the lp20 discount, fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×