Murder By Death- Estes Park, CO show 2 tickets and hotel room 1/15/16

anchorclose

For the last few winters Murder By Death has played a few shows in Estes Park, CO at the infamous Stanley Hotel.  For those that don’t know this hotel was the inspiration for Steven King’s, “The Shining”, and much of the movie was filmed here.

ALL THREE SHOWS ARE SOLD OUT.  I have two tickets to the show on Friday, January 15th, as well as a hotel room reserved for the same night. 

I’m no longer able to go as I recently moved to South Carolina, and cannot justify the expense of getting out to Colorado for a 3-day soiree.

I have checked with the hotel and the reservation is transferable, as so are the tickets.  I have just under $400 invested in this event as of now, and would simply like to somewhat mitigate my loss.

If you’re interested just shoot me a message and we can work something out.  I would really like someone who’s into MBD to get the chance to enjoy this experience.

Man! I would give anything to do this! I have wanted to go every year. Wish I had the funds for the flight from TX, tickets and hotel room. My wife would go nuts :D Sorry you can't make it!

I know dude! By the time you factor everything in (flights, hotel room that isn't already paid for, and car rental) it just gets to be way too much. I'm super bummed.

That being said I'm real surprised no VC members within driving distance are into this.

Anyone? Bueller?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...