Skrewdriver - All Skrewed Up 

Misfits - Walk Among Us 

Minor Threat - Discography  

Iggy & The Stooges - Fun House

Dead Kennedy's - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables 

The Clash - The Clash 

Blitz - Voice of a Generation 

Negative Approach - Negative Approach  

That's a damn solid list. Love that Crisis in on there. Surprised by that particular Beck album.

Tool-aenima

Radiohead-okcomputer

Alexisonfire-crisis

Beck-midnite vultures

Sigur ros-AB

Pink Floyd-darkside

Animal collective-mpp

Deftones-white pony

Nirvana-in utero

Refused-shape of punk

That's a damn solid list. Love that Crisis in on there. Surprised by that particular Beck album.

Thanks.  I feel like this list would get me through, it's got a little bit of everything that I love about music.  MV is tops!  Beck has a couple other good albums, one other GREAT album, but MV is just too good not to include.

Thanks.  I feel like this list would get me through, it's got a little bit of everything that I love about music.  MV is tops!  Beck has a couple other good albums, one other GREAT album, but MV is just too good not to include.

I don't know if I could ever pick a favorite Beck album, or a favorite AOF album. I could narrow them down, but damn, choosing one would be extremely difficult.

AOF is easy. S/T is the only thing worth listening to from those guys.  FIGHT ME.

Hahaha. I appreciate your strong opinions cause I know you have good reason for it. For me it's the first three. I don't need anything after that. But I sure as hell can't choose my faovrite from those. They each have their own sound, own style, own theme. I have the best memories connected to Crisis, but I think I enjoy Watch Out! more. Hell, if I put on any Alexisonfire song I'm going to be listening to them for a few hours. I remember seeing them at Bamboozle in '06. They were the first band of the day, so it was like at 11:30AM. I don't think I've ever seen a band with so much energy, especially that early in the morning, like god damn. SO much respect.

I may have asked this before, but every now and then I notice that Knapsack album as a "want" in your sig. Did you not grab either the German, or Aussie reissues recently?

Ha....yeah I definitely did. I don't own a computer, so I haven't seen the non-mobile site...closing in on two years now? I don't see signatures or get mail notifications on here because of the mobile site

I hear ya. I put on Orange Rhyming Dictionary right after your post. Damn, what a fucking perfect album. I really hope it gets a repress.

Yeah....that thread about Jets To Brazil and Promise Ring getting repressed this year....kept thinking it woul be Orange Rhyming Dictionary before Promise Ring...I was wrong

Changes was my tie-breaker.....are you not backing Changes?

No, I totally am. The best track of Vol. 4 is Wheels of Confusion for me. Shame about FX though, we coulda had another minute and a half of the intro to Supernaut.

Fuck it, make it 100.

I wrote a Top 100 when I was on holiday aged about 18. It's mostly still accurate, maybe about 20 changes.

Shortly after top ten....ten is such a short an incomplete picture

I always thought ten is a pretty good challenge, you have to really consider what you're putting on the list. Plus it's a great question to ask people. In my experience people have a pretty good picture of whats in their top ten already, certainly their top 5. Do you really wanna listen to someone at a party have to think about their Top 25?

Although on here so many people are putting "honourable mentions"... kinda defeats the point.

Favorite PUNK-albums:

Wipers. Youth of America

Minor Threat. Minor Threat 7"

Misfits. Walk Among Us

Unwound. New Plastic Ideas

Iggy & The Stooges. Raw Power

Fugazi. The Argument

Black Flag. Nervous Breakdown 7"

Husker Du. New Day Risinig

Minutemen. Double Nickels On The Dime

Dead Kennedys. Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables