Poker Collective (Join us for a classy VC Poker Night)

alright peeps, I unfortunately had plans made for me, so I cannot play tonight but I will be home in time for the games ending and will still handle the bank. top 3 players will get money, 3rd place = money back, 2nd place = double your money and 1st place = the remaining pot. IF there are less than normal amount of players, you all can decide if you just want to have 1 top winner who wins all the money. but I need to know who is def playing tonight, so I can send a group message with my paypal address so I can collect funds and also your email address so I can send funds to the winners! Holla!

May I suggest that tonight's winnings are donated to Cesar? http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/117433-vc-a-fellow-vcer-needs-our-help/

I've never played Poker Stars before, but I'll join in for $10 (and regardless of the groups decision, I'll donate if I win anything).

May I suggest that tonight's winnings are donated to Cesar? http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/117433-vc-a-fellow-vcer-needs-our-help/

I've never played Poker Stars before, but I'll join in for $10 (and regardless of the groups decision, I'll donate if I win anything).

Sent over instructions to get joined up.

And whoever wins money tonight is more than welcome to send the money over to Ceasar if thats what they wish to do!

Good luck tonight folks!