Brand New - Leaked Demos 2006 (12/04/15)?!?

so i havent got shipping yet, and its been 24 hours. they said it was gonna ship immediately. when my mom would ask me to do the dishes immediately, that meant in 5 mins not the next day(s). so i have come to the conclusion that every member of brand new hates their mothers.

im pretty sure thats how bn investigating works.

You aren't reading between the lines. How long has it been since you ordered? 1 day. How many hours in a day? 24. 2+4=6 aka the number of years since the last Brand New album was released. I think we can all comfortably confirm that there will be a Brand New album announcement in 246 hours. 

You aren't reading between the lines. How long has it been since you ordered? 1 day. How many hours in a day? 24. 2+4=6 aka the number of years since the last Brand New album was released. I think we can all comfortably confirm that there will be a Brand New album announcement in 246 hours.

The sounds like it was copy/ pasted from reddit.

so glad i was able to snag this too.

was a cart add-on. said it was to wind up the tape in case it got tangled.

ku-xlarge_zpshzepmmwm.jpg

I'm a cheap ass tho. opted for the 'non bite marked' variant.

you fucked up man.

you get lucky on the bite mark variant with a little left over saliva and you could have a little baby Jesse Lacey growing in a test tube in no time.

talk about ebay gold.