Xmas Lists

I found this forum because an image search led me to a really great collage that was the cover art for an experimental cassette released in Portugal.  I'm a little surprised at the amount of douchebaggery and shallow, mouth-breather, dude-bro etiquette.   Honestly, I don't like to walk into someone's house and criticize, but why isn't anyone talking about rare records and why is the "top 10 desert island" list in the "Everything Else" forum?   What the hell is wrong with you guys?  This is about vinyl, right?   I consider myself a serious collector.  I thought I had found a haven for a second, but alas, it's the same morons, different avatars, apparently.  

If you motherfuckers want to drool over Blink 182 reissues, that is fine, but don't come on my thread trying to condescend to me about music.  If you can't read between the lines and see that this is a thread for basically "sharing/showing off your knowledge of rare records" (that you don't own yet for various reasons), with a bit of a "wishful thinking" underpinning, that is your own problem.  I can write at length about any one of the records I listed up there.  Make yourself look stupid all you want.  This isn't the special olympics, and I won't wait for you to catch up.  If you don't have anything nice to say, go to another thread.  We're all stocked up on assholes here.  

People wouldn't care if there weren't already 200 different threads exactly like the one you started. You just changed "want list" to "Christmas list". Pretty sure you still want these records even when it isn't the holiday season right?

I found this forum because an image search led me to a really great collage that was the cover art for an experimental cassette released in Portugal.  I'm a little surprised at the amount of douchebaggery and shallow, mouth-breather, dude-bro etiquette. 

I think we're all just mad you took the Christ out of Christmas.

Honestly, I don't like to walk into someone's house and criticize, but why isn't anyone talking about rare records...

If you want to play show and tell go to Reddit. Rare records are discussed a lot and there are many dedicated threads for them, and if master would have looked around more then master might have found one. Here's a good one: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/105479-whats-your-white-whale-record/

...and why is the "top 10 desert island" list in the "Everything Else" forum?

That "top" topic is in everything else because it does not pertain to vinyl records. That was an easy one to figure out... I'm disappointed.

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

I've got a bit of a cold but I'll be good tomorrow. Thanks.

This is about vinyl, right?

I found a vinyl sticker yesterday.

I consider myself a serious collector.

Feel free to post your collection and setup Mr. Serious.

If you motherfuckers want to drool over Blink 182 reissues, that is fine, but don't come on my thread trying to condescend to me about music.

VC isn't a hive mind. You're in the same annoying pool as the Blonk fuckers though, nice.

If you can't read between the lines and see that this is a thread for basically "sharing/showing off your knowledge of rare records" (that you don't own yet for various reasons), with a bit of a "wishful thinking" underpinning, that is your own problem.

Sounds like Reddit

I can write at length about any one of the records I listed up there.

I can pee standing up.

Make yourself look stupid all you want.  This isn't the special olympics, and I won't wait for you to catch up.

I dunno about you but I'd get my ass kicked at the special olympics. What a strange comparison.

I think we're all just mad you took the Christ out of Christmas.

If you want to play show and tell go to Reddit. Rare records are discussed a lot and there are many dedicated threads for them, and if master would have looked around more then master might have found one. Here's a good one: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/105479-whats-your-white-whale-record/

That "top" topic is in everything else because it does not pertain to vinyl records. That was an easy one to figure out... I'm disappointed.

I've got a bit of a cold but I'll be good tomorrow. Thanks.

I found a vinyl sticker yesterday.

Feel free to post your collection and setup Mr. Serious.

VC isn't a hive mind. You're in the same annoying pool as the Blonk fuckers though, nice.

Sounds like Reddit

I can pee standing up.

I dunno about you but I'd get my ass kicked at the special olympics. What a strange comparison.

I was peeing standing up while reading this post. The laughing did not help my aim :(