PO - Foo Fighters - Saint Cecilia EP

any good?  i was pretty underwhelmed by the whole sonic highways thing... think they kinda unfairly hancuffed themselves with the whole concept of it all.

Saint Cecilia (LatinSancta Caecilia) is the patroness of musicians. It is written that as the musicians played at her wedding she "sang in her heart to the Lord".[2][3] Her feast day is celebrated in the Latin CatholicEastern CatholicAnglican, and Eastern Orthodox churches on November 22.

-wiki

any good?  i was pretty underwhelmed by the whole sonic highways thing... think they kinda unfairly hancuffed themselves with the whole concept of it all.

Saint Cecilia (LatinSancta Caecilia) is the patroness of musicians. It is written that as the musicians played at her wedding she "sang in her heart to the Lord".[2][3] Her feast day is celebrated in the Latin CatholicEastern CatholicAnglican, and Eastern Orthodox churches on November 22.

-wiki

Definitely a lot better than SH in my opinion. Sounds a lot more like a combination between Wasting Light and One by One 

The FLAC is 4844-5434kbps. God damn. Loseless as fuck. I've only listened to the first track so far, but the quality of it sounds really good. Really digging the backing vocals on it.

'Sean' reminds me of 'The One' single from the Orange County music video.

Finished the EP. Damn, that was good. Going to give it another listen.

Record $10.99, Media Mail $8.72. Thought it was a great deal till I saw that shipping price!

From the UK store it's £7.99 for the record and £4.00 for postage which isn't bad at all.

The actual postage cost If I were to walk in to a post office and send it would be anywhere between £2.80 and £4.40 depending on the service bought and the record in a shop would more likely be £9.99 or higher so for £11.99 shipped I'm happy.

Enjoying this a lot more than Sonic Highways on just one listen. Totally using the vinyl artwork instead of the neon sign ugliness that came with the digital.

Anyone else get the feeling this will be the last Foo record for a while?

Dave already confirmed season 2 of Sonic Highways. I'll be really surprised if that doesn't come out sometime in 2016 or 2017.