Out Now: Real Don Music - Dank Sinatra EP

• 6 months later...

I hope you guys get it because if you do not good luck with customer support. They seemed really nice and ready to help when I first did not get it the last time they had a sale. I waited months between each reply and they had a new excuse each time to finally just simply not answering back period. Awful customer service and will never buy another release from them again. Too bad because I would have def. bought future releases if this never happened.

12 minutes ago, hype said:

I hope you guys get it because if you do not good luck with customer support. They seemed really nice and ready to help when I first did not get it the last time they had a sale. I waited months between each reply and they had a new excuse each time to finally just simply not answering back period. Awful customer service and will never buy another release from them again. Too bad because I would have def. bought future releases if this never happened.

The sale is through Kirk himself, not his label.

10 minutes ago, hype said:

It was from this thread but you are right I got it from the label. Either way I never got the album I ordered. Looks like the guy I was talking to was Nick Jones "Founder".

Yeah man, Walking Hawk has terrible service.  That's why Kirk is selling them through a Big Cartel store (at least I assume) and they're not for sale through the WH store.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to come back and say Kirk was awesome about everything (Just like the good dudes above mentioned), he apologized and sent out another copy without me even asking for one. So I would just strongly advise against ordering anything from walkinghawkrecords but I have nothing but positive things to say about Kirk himself.

19 hours ago, kurtgrindcore said:

Still never got mine

If you ordered it from the walkinghawk label and not directly from bigcartel you should def. hit up Kirk directly because he was even saying that he was looking for anyone that got screwed over from that $1 sale and probably even before because that Nick Jones guy (the walkinghawk label "founder") will bullshit you for as long as you let him thinking he is sending it.

1 hour ago, hype said:

If you ordered it from the walkinghawk label and not directly from bigcartel you should def. hit up Kirk directly because he was even saying that he was looking for anyone that got screwed over from that $1 sale and probably even before because that Nick Jones guy (the walkinghawk label "founder") will bullshit you for as long as you let him thinking he is sending it.

You know a label is douchy when they put their logo on the record cover.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

http://realdonmusic.bigcartel.com/product/dank-zappa-ep-12-pre-order

04/01/18

The Dank Zappa EP is up. A bit much, but comes with a shirt and /100, and I've always gotta support Kirk. Supposed to be another 100 released on anther color/colors in the future.

7 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

http://realdonmusic.bigcartel.com/product/dank-zappa-ep-12-pre-order

04/01/18

The Dank Zappa EP is up. A bit much, but comes with a shirt and /100, and I've always gotta support Kirk. Supposed to be another 100 released on anther color/colors in the future.

$25 for an EP, shirt, and button isn’t too bad.  I paid $20 for each of the latest NIN EPs.  If I remember, Dank Sinatra was $25 when it came out and that was just for the EP.