PO: Sufjan Stevens - Illinois (10th Anniversary)

https://store.asthmatickitty.com/products/sufjan-stevens-chicago-demo-misprint?variant=11236710213

Please note: this is also included in every Special 10th Anniversary Blue Marvel Edition of Illinois.

We pressed 2,000 Chicago-city-flag star-shaped 12" singles of a demo version of "Chicago" for the Blue Marvel edition of Illinois, but made an error: we printed 45 RPM on the label instead of the correct 33RPM.  "I made a lot of mistakes." We're now selling these separately and hope you enjoy (at 33RPM).

Thanks guys! Have a copy of Illinoise - but want to hear this demo. Cool shape too.

Ordered off of .ca which current sits at ~$40CAD. Really hoping this comes down $10 before the ship date.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B018WS9G7Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I expect most stores in Toronto to carry this, but for $35-40CAD so I'm comfortable with taking the risk at $40 to ensure I don't have to scramble for it. 

• 3 weeks later...

The Blue Marvel limited edition with the Bonus 12" is in the Vinyl Me Please store right now if any of you are members. You may be able to sign up for Vinyl Me Please crate for $6 dollars a month and that should give you access to the member store. That is what I do every month.

Wasn't the 12" limited to 2000 copies and only from AK? Or did I misunderstand that.