Out Now: Yndi Halda - "Under Summer"

UK resident here - I got a shipping notification from BSM on Friday. That was for the clear/cream. Hopefully it'll turn up today!

(also, first post, so hi!)

Hi there! Make sure to post a picture of the variant here when yours arrives. The description sounds cool! Either way, those pictures up there in the thread have me stoked more and more on receiving my copy. Also, I just found out that this has leaked. Will I be able to hold off listening? I doubt it.

Hi there! Make sure to post a picture of the variant here when yours arrives. The description sounds cool! Either way, those pictures up there in the thread have me stoked more and more on receiving my copy. Also, I just found out that this has leaked. Will I be able to hold off listening? I doubt it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBj9JE7gwen/

My BSM copy turned up today, it looks good! I think the Burnt Toast variant is the prettiest, but I'm happy enough. Not the easiest to photograph on a cream-coloured office desk, but:

You have more rep than posts thanks to that photo.  Beautiful.  I wish there was a bit of color-in-color action going on – and that it wasn't just the way you positioned the vinyl for that photo – 'cause that's gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the tweet this AM and got slammed at work, just getting on here now to post.

6 left on BTV, do you know how many were made? I didn't see any on BSM, so I googled and found another site selling them, also $10

http://www.crimeandpunishmentpackagedgoods.com/cassette-releases/cppg12-yndi-halda-under-summer/

think I might start a Postrock thread over in the Cassette forum as I have a few now, and seems to be a growing trend.

• 1 year later...

New EP:

http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/607217-yndi-halda-a-sun-coloured-shaker-ep-lp-preorder

Released: 16th Feb 2017

One track of typically brilliant, 12 minute yndi halda epicness. A Sun Coloured Shaker picks up where previous album Under Summer leaves off, with beautiful single-sided vinyl to match. Side B is etched, making this record as good to look at as it is to listen to.

Pick it up with an exclusive, limited edition A3 riso print to complete the wonderfully artistic package

Tracklisting:

1. A Sun Coloured Shaker

PRESSING INFO

200 / Yellow / Beer swirl 
300 / Black