DEAD TANK - Lots of shirts! gism, sisters of mercy, new order, joy division, townes van zandt...

joshtank

c00e70b5-5bc7-48f4-859a-e1ae78e98f8d.png

Here's some recent things we now have up for order.  List of shirts below that.... 

** Bleak "We Deserve Our Failures" LP
The debut crusher from Syracuse, NY's Bleak. Bear witness to piles of riffs getting jackhammered into your skull over and over again. Everything is loud. Even the quiet parts. If you like any of the following: All Else Failed, Turmoil, Eyehategod, Crowbar, spiteful stuff, and a negative outlook on life in general I suppose.. Listen / order here. 

** Burnt Hair / Virgin Flower "Shadow People" Tape
The cold synths and chanting forms of Burnt Hair share space with Virgin Flower, whose dark drudging beats mix with a blend of minimal synths, blown out industrial cacophony, and humid distorted vocals. Watch the Virgin Flower video and order here

** Cloud Rat / Drugs of Faith split 7"  
Three new songs from Michigan grinders CLOUD RAT vs grind and roll three-piece DRUGS OF FAITH, led by Richard "Grindfather" Johnson (ENEMY SOIL, AGORAPHOBIC NOSEBLEED).
Black vinyl limited to 500 copies. Listen / order here. 

** Ex-Breathers "Past Tense" LP
Here's the brand-spanking new full length from Tallahassee's three-piece punk unit blasting boundaries with their mix of thrashing heaviness, Fugazi's urgent dynamics, the Minutemen's short bursts of weirdness, and Mission Of Burma's melodic experimentation. 
All records come on black vinyl with download as well. Listen / order here

** Thetan "Who Will Protect Us? / Relief Pt. 2" Lathe 7"
...a run of 50 lathe cut 7" picture discs of THETAN! They are 1 sided with 2 songs, and printed multiple times on the B side so that it has images on both sides. The 2 songs are covers. The first one is a cover of Brother Inferior's song "Who Will Protect Us?"  The other song is "Relief Pt.2" by Doom. Order here

** V/A "Ra Meat" Tape
"Land Animal Tapes takes on artists that offer their fans a lot of B-side material, often for name-your-price download, often self-recorded. Do-it-ourselves artwork, hand-numbered cassettes, no other middlemen––band to fan. An accompanying focus of the label, however, is to highlight the scenes I’ve come across in the travels posted about here on Zhargon. LAT’s first release, a compilation called Ra Meat, features music from a Ukrainian, a Russian, a Canadian expat in China, an Australian expat in America, a variety of other USA-dwellers, Macedonians, and some Taiwanese. The latter two are personal; one of the more immediate reasons I moved to Taiwan five years ago was the music scene and its people, and Macedonia is a country that I made a point of visiting on a trip through Southeast Europe because of its own scene. Both countries are represented twice on the compilation. I guess it’s a way for me to still arm––ear?––chair travel now that there are different adventures at hand." - Aaris King  Listen / order here

And here's a list of those new shirts for good measure. 

Anti-Cimex - Shirt
Bauhaus - Shirt
Burnt Hair - Shirt
Death "Scream Bloody Gore" - Shirt
Death Tarot Card - Shirt
Gism "Skulls" Shirt
Hawkwind - Shirt
Joy Division - Shirt
Kaaos - Shirt
New Order - Shirt
Pushead "Hand of Fear" - Shirt
Riistetyt - Shirt