BossToneS vs. Asbestos Records Reissues?

jhulud

I'm not even saying Flood is in the wrong here. I support his label and have almost all the ska related stuff he put out. This album in particular came out bad and the band is calling him out on it.

I feel that tony. I agree. Flood isn't in the wrong, but apparently the release looked unfortunate. Either way, it made some people's day. Everyone has that going for 'em.

The MMBosstones are humans who can read contracts and understand law. Doig is a cartoon who never asked to be owned by Nickelodeon, let alone drawn into existence.

Ahh good ol' Doig and Pitty Aioli

guys, this hobby is just a business and bands are a fucking commodity. Clearly no band cares about their art and just wants money for their hard work...yeah right suck it stupid bands who didn't think over a decade into the future! Is it the bands fault that "record labels", aka reissue factories, have more money than them from Sum 41 represses and can outright buy their art to use for their own profit gain? Yes it is. Music is about business and the biggest pockets win. Flood had more money so fuck the MMB for not asking about the vinyl reproduction rights when getting signed to a label! I mean yeah why didn't they just use kickstarter and bandcamp to get albums out 15 years ago, why even go to a label?