PO: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius / The Link / The Way of all Flesh REPRESSES

The Vool

Sorry for the double post. Here's some additional info:

http://www.theprp.com/2015/11/27/news/gojira-to-release-past-albums-on-limited-splatter-vinyl/

TWOAF and FMTS are both double LPs. It seems all 3 albums are also up on Napalm Records and Nuclear Blast. I don't know if either of these have better international shipping for those in the US etc but may be worth a look?

TWOAF and FMTS are both double LPs. It seems all 3 albums are also up on Napalm Records and Nuclear Blast. I don't know if either of these have better international shipping for those in the US etc but may be worth a look?

Nice, thanks for the heads up! Ordering at NB saved me around 12€ shipping costs! Plus, if you subscribe for the newsletter, you get a 5€off coupon!

Sorry for the double post. Here's some additional info:

http://www.theprp.com/2015/11/27/news/gojira-to-release-past-albums-on-limited-splatter-vinyl/

The most inexpensive option for US shipping would be at Napalm Records. 'From Mars to Sirius' comes out to roughly $35ppd, which to be honest isn't all too bad. 

• 1 month later...

Oh man, well international shipping can take a good 1-2 weeks, so hopefully another couple of days and you'll have it!

I ordered FMTS and TWOAF from them but no dispatch confirmation yet. Thinking maybe TWOAF was delayed in shipping to them so they're holding the order until it comes in. I'll give it a few days and email them if nothing happens!