Touché Amore - Condolensces/Available Flexi 7"

jhulud

it's more of a collectible than it is something to play, also Touché being associated with KRM is leading me to believe they did sign with Epitaph or Anti

If it's more a collectible I suppose a refrigerator magnet you can look at and use to hold up things like useless flexi discs would be a better use of $5. Then again I kind of like magnets. They hold up my cat calendar and pictures my kids draws. It would have been pretty great if I had a TA magnet to use. Dreams. 

I know its a flexi, and i also know what you are all going to say. That being said, even for a flexi disc this thing sounds bad. I have a few others and while nothing to write home about soundwise, this one seems way worse than the others ive played.

Which is why I don't even bother with the flex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just barely got.mine today and it came bent. It's not unplayable, but I do hear a pop every time the needle goes to the bend. I know that flexis aren't great quality, so it probably isn't going to get much play time, but debating whether to ask for a replacement or not.

EDIT: Should've expected it, since I bought it with the zip up. Figured it would get damaged.

Just barely got.mine today and it came bent. It's not unplayable, but I do hear a pop every time the needle goes to the bend. I know that flexis aren't great quality, so it probably isn't going to get much play time, but debating whether to ask for a replacement or not.

EDIT: Should've expected it, since I bought it with the zip up. Figured it would get damaged.

Well..is the hoodie worth my 46 bucks?

Well..is the hoodie worth my 46 bucks?

THE REAL QUESTIONS.

Well, the quality of the zip up is there (I think). Definitely feels very nice and good material. Not very thick at all, though. Currently wearing it to see if it warms me up and yeah, I'm warmer, but I don't exactly feel very warm. Can feel a little bit of cold on my back and on my arms. And I'm in the living room.

So all in all, it's great, but no, I don't think I'd buy this again. That crewneck probably would be a warmer option, but I didn't like the basic look of it.

If this was warmer, I think it'd be worth it. But it's not very warm at all.