FS: Into It. Over It. - Proper - Signed by Evan Weiss

bluescreenlife

Not sure what's with the downvote. Some people in this community are so sensitive about selling something for a penny more than you paid for it, and I honestly don't get it. It's not like I grabbed something that's rare and jacked up the price so you're stuck breaking the bank to get a copy. I think signed stuff is different; I put extra work into getting a signature, therefore the album is unique and more valuable. Am I wrong? I'm open to contrasting viewpoints.

Not sure what's with the downvote. Some people in this community are so sensitive about selling something for a penny more than you paid for it, and I honestly don't get it. It's not like I grabbed something that's rare and jacked up the price so you're stuck breaking the bank to get a copy. I think signed stuff is different; I put extra work into getting a signature, therefore the album is unique and more valuable. Am I wrong? I'm open to contrasting viewpoints.

No, you're fine. I'm not even 100% against flipping, some people on here are just silly. Good luck with the sale

but hey dude he put it all that effort remember! this probably includes the gas he used and the food he ate

Don't forget the buyer has to cover his tickets for the show too.

Ok it's not a buck above cost. It's more than double, maybe even triple.

Yeah, I know that. My point is that if someone thinks it's worth that, then it'll sell, and if not they'll have to keep dropping the price until it goes to what someone deems reasonable. I see everyone's point, I just think it's silly to bring the whole "FLIPPER!" battle into every sale thread because it is discussed so often and nobody is changing their minds. Not attacking you personally, just making a general statement. 

Yeah, I know that. My point is that if someone thinks it's worth that, then it'll sell, and if not they'll have to keep dropping the price until it goes to what someone deems reasonable. I see everyone's point, I just think it's silly to bring the whole "FLIPPER!" battle into every sale thread because it is discussed so often and nobody is changing their minds. Not attacking you personally, just making a general statement. 

I'd say this is a pretty textbook case of flipping if I've ever seen it.

I'd say this is a pretty textbook case of flipping if I've ever seen it.

And? If he can get it, he has the right to sell it at that? I'm not going to get into a debate over the "ethics" but I think it's ridiculous how quickly people get on someone's ass for flipping something. I've sold some stuff above cost because I needed some cash. Was I happy to be letting the stuff go? No, but life happens. Maybe he needs cash. If I could make a few dollars with minimum effort and it'd make my life/bills easier, I'd do it. Buy it or don't, but everyone needs to climb out of this guy's ass.

Yeah but this guy made a thread asking if anyone wanted anything signed before he went to the show. And now this...