WTB: Whiskeytown Angels EP 7"

ps.

I debated on the box but ultimately decided on the original double vinyl instead. I got it for a great price on eBay and couldn't pass it up. The RA vinyl to get and is damn hard to find is the red and blue Gold on vinyl. I used to have one back in the day but had to sell it when I fell on some hard times. Big mistake!

I debated on the box but ultimately decided on the original double vinyl instead. I got it for a great price on eBay and couldn't pass it up. The RA vinyl to get and is damn hard to find is the red and blue Gold on vinyl. I used to have one back in the day but had to sell it when I fell on some hard times. Big mistake!

Here's the cheapest I've ever seen LIH for $58...

http://www.ebreggae.com/

Search Ryan Adams

I rarely see the Blue And Red Gold.

Here's the cheapest I've ever seen LIH for $58...

http://www.ebreggae.com/

Search Ryan Adams

I rarely see the Blue And Red Gold.

Not bad. I paid $60 free shipping for mine. I didn't think that was too bad. The murder cover of RnR is amazing. A lot of people hate that album but I love it. Tracks like Luminol, So Alive and This Is It are incredible.

Rock n Roll is a great album!

The only album I need is Orion. Then there's Live After Deaf Box. I have all of the 7"s except Patty Duke Syndrome, Blank Label, and Whiskeytown Angels EP.

I have a used copy of RNR and a sealed copy of III/IV but figured that I might need to hang on to them so that maybe I can use them in a trade for something I need.

Rock n Roll is a great album!

The only album I need is Orion. Then there's Live After Deaf Box. I have all of the 7"s except Patty Duke Syndrome, Blank Label, and Whiskeytown Angels EP.

I have a used copy of RNR and a sealed copy of III/IV but figured that I might need to hang on to them so that maybe I can use them in a trade for something I need.

Sell to me! <3