nick bassett/homophobes/transphobes thread

dvv

I'm very much allowed to call out people who are doing things to the detriment of the growth of society

You have no idea what I do for the down-trodden black/brown/white/etc. community, (jerk). However, go on and yell about shit from the sidelines. When's the last time you helped a little fatherless kid learn how to read and write, buy them food and clothes?

My screen name is actually poking fun at vinyl collectors, (jerk).

Thanks!

Finally, someone around here has some kindness.

Yeah, well, if Rambo can get tired of all this bullshit, so can I.

Dustin, stop being such a fucking turd. You're not taking a stand for free speech, you're saying stupid shit to get attention for the most part.

"PC Police" or whatever we're calling it...stop responding to him. It doesn't do anyone any good and it details threads. (Case in point, this thread)

Yeah, it's not cool to use sexist/misogynistic terms, but you know what? Let one slide every now and then. People are just as likely to call someone a dick as a pussy on here.

And Dustin, stop using the fact that you're a teacher as a way to garner pity, or respect, or whatever it is you're looking for by mentioning it. Nobody gives a shit.

So does anyone else hope there are some vibes from the split mixed into this new album? I loved that direction & have been hoping it just wasn't a two song thing.

yes and no

the split songs are some of my favorites but they just don't have that gloomy feel that GoE had which still gets me even now. obviously I don't want the same album again but whatever this band puts out I will for sure appreciate it.

So does anyone else hope there are some vibes from the split mixed into this new album? I loved that direction & have been hoping it just wasn't a two song thing.

I agree. I loved the split from both bands, but as far as Nothing is concerned - the split rules, the teaser song rules. I have high hopes and can't wait for a full song to be released

yes and no

the split songs are some of my favorites but they just don't have that gloomy feel that GoE had which still gets me even now. obviously I don't want the same album again but whatever this band puts out I will for sure appreciate it.

Yeah I have a feeling they wouldn't do it just to do it. It would have to fit with the feel of the new one. Excited to see what they do!