Petition "Yes, Votes Are Staying!" (Come see self-deprecation, Humans (thanks jacob) bicker & cats!)

So why do we even have options to "up/down vote" shit. What does it prove? What does it matter? Let me save you the time and tell ya, it doesn't fucking matter. I didn't join this board to get "cool" points on some brilliant shit I might say. And trust me, I do say some golden shit. I joined to find out about releases, get some good deals on some records, and have some good conversation from time to time, which I hope you all joined for at least 1 of those 3 things.

So again, why do we have this option. Did they want people to know who the "cool" kids are? Did they want people to know who doesn't agree with ya? Did they want people to use it has a hurtful tactic? PROB-A-FUCKING-LY.

Good thing I have a newsflash for you fine people. None of it matters! Shocking, I know. So let's have this option removed. Let's correct the way people think. It can be done!

FYI down votes dont hurt...the taco hate hurts

we just need to lock it up for a day.

get out the giant hose that zookeepers use to clean up the massive amounts of shit in the cage, and spray it everywhere.

also, winter months are always hell on here.

Everyone gets their fresh crosley's for christmas, and wants their favorite pop-punk hot topic presses.