PO: Spice Girls - Spice LP - Urban Outfitters

ryantark

Ugh. I broke down and stopped by UO on the way to dinner tonight. I was surprised when I did not immediately see it. It was way behind the other crappy records. This is, of course, the highest in audio fidelity. I've got my mids turned to 11. It's a good time drunk record.

Smoking mids and listening to spice girls? Sounds like my favorite older cousin in the late 90s

So.. mine came in literally a plastic bag today, my heart dropped when I saw it because I already knew. Like where was the thought process while shipping this?

"Oh brand new vinyl record shipping across country? Eh a plastic bag should do the trick"

3c7c008e-d054-4547-bf73-b3add45ac68c_zps

Seriously probably the worst packing job I've ever seen since that guy selling Father John Misty's on Amazon for $4 & Mr. Vinyl a couple months back..

78cae14f-3c39-4672-92eb-c8a2bae587d7_zps

So.. mine came in literally a plastic bag today, my heart dropped when I saw it because I already knew. Like where was the thought process while shipping this?

"Oh brand new vinyl record shipping across country? Eh a plastic bag should do the trick"

Seriously probably the worst packing job I've ever seen since that guy selling Father John Misty's on Amazon for $4 & Mr. Vinyl a couple months back..

I cringed.

I bought that Father John Misty LP and the packaging looked silly but my copy came safely and in great shape. I know some people mentioned warping but my gut feeling is that that seller found themselves with a large batch of discounted/damaged LPs and sold the ones that seemed usable. I always thought warping was due to heat and bad storage conditions and not the sturdiness of the package.

Mine came the exact same way! I called  and got a refund.Plus side no damage to the vinyl itself

It's because this is how they usually look on their shelves.

Put it on Ebay for $40 BIN and don't worry about it.  I sold 3 for well over $45 plus shipping, so surely idiots will buy this 1/1 gem.

• 4 weeks later...