Nada Surf - High/Low Vinyl Me, Please edition

ExtraFox

Unsubscribed. I'll never pay money to a subscription service. Especially not $27 for a single LP. This will be on Discogs for cheaper in a few months.

You're so impressionable, bake. Maybe what you should do is set up 1000 subscriptions, take all copies of this, and then sell them all as a lot on ebay. Sure profit in that racket!

I pay out the ass for my international VMP subscription and I love it. This curated selection in conjunction with their store where they release exclusive pressings and other awesome albums (Sigur Ros's Takk was $39) is worth it for me.

Is it pricey? Fuck yes, but those are the breaks of the hobby.

That being said, not fully looking forward to Jan's selection but I'll give it a whirl. 

Isn't there also an option to do a $6/month sign-up option with access to past Vinyl Me, Please releases and their curated store? 

One month, three month and annual. You get access to past releases and their store. If you sign up through a member you each get $10 off your next store purchase.

Isn't there also an option to do a $6/month sign-up option with access to past Vinyl Me, Please releases and their curated store? 

Yeap... it's called 'the crate', although you generally have to wait until the following month to purchase the previous month's AOTM offering http://vinylmeplease.com/crate/

Also, they used to do free records for both parties when referring a new member... not sure if they have replaced that with a $10 store credit? But PM me if you want to join so you can get a referral bonus. http://vinylmeplease.com/refer-a-friend/