PO: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Picture Disc)

Haven't found any details other than what's listed at bullmoose

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/21596811/soundtrack-willy-wonka-tpic

$33.97 so I'll probably pass unless the art on the picture disc blows me away. I'm sure someone will want this seeing as the original presses go for a good amount of money. 

• 2 years later...

Old thread... yeah. But did anyone pick this up? I did, and the gold vinyl looks very cool. However, this pressing is absolutely terrible. I, along with many customers, have received more than one warped or otherwise defective copy of this. I got 2 from Amazon, first one being warped AND sounded MAJORLY distorted. Second one isn't terribly distorted, but warped. I'm keeping the second one, don't feel like going back and forth. It plays, but it's not pretty. Cannot believe a major record label, Geffin Records, could allow this to remain for sale when 9 out of 10 seem to be defective. Love this film, love the music, but they really butchered this pressing, a cult classic... sad. Just wondering if anyone shares this experience.