Rise Records Holiday Vinyl

s_r0d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Posting to say I got my Dance Gavin Dance - Downtown Battle Mountain in.

The variant looks amazing.  The overall jacket is different than all the previous presses though.  Almost feel flimsier or cheaper?  Not really sure.  Also, the lettering (at least on the spine) is a lighter "bronze" than all the other presses as well.  I didn't think to compare the color of the art on the front though.  Will have to do that next chance I get.

Anyone order the Memphis May Fire? Listened to my copy and it cuts off during the song "Not Enough" on side A. Don't know what they were thinking making a deluxe edition pressing, adding the four additional songs, and keeping it a single disc... took a chance and they let me down.

Edited by No This Is Patrick

2 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Anyone order the Memphis May Fire? Listened to my copy and it cuts off during the song "Not Enough" on side A. Don't know what they were thinking making a deluxe edition pressing, adding the four additional songs, and keeping it a single disc... took a chance and they let me down.

I haven't received mine yet since I ordered it with other items. That's annoying!I wonder if someone wasn't paying attention when they were listening to the test press or just didn't care enough to fix it. 

• 10 months later...

That's awesome! I may be alone in this, but I'm extremely ecited about those attack attack! records

Edit: Does anyone know if ALL of these were posted up for sale already?  I don't see the Attack Attck! S/T or Woe is Me

Edited by ajborneman

2 hours ago, ajborneman said:

That's awesome! I may be alone in this, but I'm extremely ecited about those attack attack! records

Edit: Does anyone know if ALL of these were posted up for sale already?  I don't see the Attack Attck! S/T or Woe is Me

It seems like only some of them were posted.  Like was mentioned, Breathe Carolina isn’t up and that’s what I got my eye on.  Hopefully the others go up some other time this week.