Neurosis - Strength and Vision (Full Length Discography Box-Set)

36 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

which album do they start the decline?

It's all personal preference (obviously), but I don't agree with that at all. I absolutely love Honor Found in Decay (it also might one of their most accessible albums, maybe along with the Sun that Never Sets). Eye of Every Storm and Given to the Rising are IMO, lesser albums (relatively speaking), but I'm still quite fond of them. 

I personally feel that everything from Through Silver in Blood, up to Honor, range from great to excellent.

Prior to Silver, things are a bit spotty, but Enemy certainly has its moments.

Edited by Tom Servo

1 minute ago, Tom Servo said:

It's all personal preference (obviously), but I don't agree with that at all. I absolutely love Honor Found in Decay (it also might one of their most accessible albums, maybe along with the Sun that Never Sets). Eye of Every Storm and Given to the Rising are IMO, lesser albums (relatively speaking), but I'm still quite fond of them. 

I personally feel that everything from Through Silver in Blood, up to Honor, range from great to excellent.

Prior to Silver, things are a bit spotty, but Enemy certainly has its moments.

my two favorites are enemy of sun and souls at zero, the others i havent really listened to, so if those two aren't their best then i think i am good! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my Sovereign replacement today...happy to report that there are no issues at all; the track order is correct and it sounds great! It came sealed in a sleeve that's the same as the one in the box set.  I'll probably keep the incorrect one to loan out to friends as a "Neurosis sampler" haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...