Eroding Winds year-end sale: 19% off w/code /// 20 new shirts

6e871b74-1b16-449a-8a03-0a125f2217ac.jpg

Eroding Winds end of the year sale!
To celebrate the end of our first calendar year in business we are throwing a short sale. Use the discount code erodingprices upon checkout in order to receive 19% off MOST items for sale in the store. We also have some other nice perks for everyone that orders between Saturday and Tuesday:

- Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $100
- Free button packs for all orders

But remember, I said MOST things were available as part of the Eroding Prices sale... these things are excluded from the sale:

- Gilead Media test pressings.
- Gilead Media releases from the past three months. This includes: Dead To A Dying World - Litany CD/2LP, Fórn - Weltschmerz 12", Fórn / Yautja split 7", Kowloon Walled City - Grievances LP, Krallice - Ygg huur LP, Yellow Eyes - Sick With Bloom LP.

Everything else is fair game, even the new arrivals, restocks, and new shirts. That means stuff like that new Swans box set is up for grabs. I must be nuts.

This all ends on Tuesday 12/29/2015, so don't sleep. The longer you wait, the less goodies there will be from which you can choose.

Head over to www.erodingwinds.com now to get in on this. Help me out with inventory by taking this stuff off my hands.

Restocks - December 26th, 2015

A few quick restocks to go along with this update. Once again, this are all up for grabs as part of our Eroding Prices sale.

RESTOCKS
At The Gates - Gardens of Grief 12" - $11.00
At The Gates - With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness LP - $22.90
The Body - All The Waters 2LPs - $19.75
The Body & Krieg - Collaboration CD - $10.00
Dead in the Manger - Cessation LP - $14.50
Deathspell Omega - Infernal Battles LP - $18.00
Gorguts - And Then Comes Lividity Vol. 3 LP - $10.00
Hell - I CS - $6.00
Hell - Trilogy 4LP pic disc box set - $74.00
Il'ithil - Ia'winde Lp - $14.50
Katatonia - Dance of December Souls 2LP - $24.00
Ken Mode - Success LP - $17.90
Mastery - Valis LP - $14.50
Mayhem - Chimera 2LP - $26.50
Monarch - Omens LP - $16.00
Pallbearer - Sorrow & Extinction 2LP - $22.50
Saor - Aura (blue vinyl) 2LP - $26.50
Saor - Aura (white vinyl) 2LP - $26.50
Saor - Roots (yellow vinyl) 2LP - $26.50
Saor - Roots (red vinyl) 2LP - $26.50
This Will Destroy You - Another Language 2LP - $23.00
Thou - Baton Rouge, You Have Much to Answer For 12" - $16.00
Yob - Atma 2LP - $22.70

Get em: http://www.erodingwinds.com

Krallice - Ygg huur LP update

It appears as though I was a little too excited about going to a certain late-night movie screening when I tried to send the last newsletter, since I completely forgot to include this. Here's the status on the Krallice - Ygg huur LP:

The pressing plant had a breakdown on one of their 180 gram presses, which set everything back a couple weeks. Unfortunately during this breakdown there were still a few jobs ahead of the Krallice records in the plant's production queue. But I was told on Tuesday this last week that the records are complete, and will be shipping to me from the plant on Monday the 28th. I'm hoping they will be here by the end of the coming week, and we will begin shipping all pre-orders immediately. Vinyl, you know?

20 new t-shirts

To coincide with the Eroding Prices sale we printed 20-some new t-shirts for the store, and restocked a bunch as well.

The cool thing on the re-stocked designs, though, is that everything is now being printed with water-based discharge ink, so the print on the shirt is incredibly soft. Now those 15" tall front prints won't feel like a layer of plastic against your skin.

The other thing we decided to try this time around is offering you folks the option to choose which garment style you'd prefer when ordering. You can choose between a Next Level Apparel garment, which is lightweight, soft, and slim fitting, or the 100% cotton, 5.4 oz Gildan t-shirt, which has a standard fit and feel. There are a couple exception to this where the band may have a specific preference for the t-shirts. But in most cases you get to choose. Here's what we loaded up on for new stuff, get em here: http://www.erodingwinds.com/product-category/wearables/shirts/

erowin%20shirts-1.jpg

erowin%20shirts-2.jpg

erowin%20shirts-3.jpg

erowin%20shirts-4.jpg

erowin%20shirts-5.jpg

Get these shirts now on your choice of garment, lightweight & slim fitting or standard weight and fit: http://www.erodingwinds.com/product-category/wearables/shirts/

That should do it for this week, or rather, this year. I might send out a little reminder about the sale on Monday if I have the time. If it's needed. But this is it for updates.

You know, you had a long year. And you just got done dealing with all this holiday jazz. Treat yourself. I probably won't run another sale until this time next year. Don't miss out.

- Adam // Eroding Winds