PO: Ben Folds - Rockin' the Suburbs reissue

gmoney

Weird. That can't be right. I watched the original inventory run from 200 all the way down to 0. I wonder if somebody accidentally relisted it not realizing the original allocation had already been sold. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when we receive an email from MerchNow. Hopefully it's a shipping confirmation and not a cancellation.

This...

I don't know what the deal is with Merchnow.  There hasn't been any movement on the order I placed after these went back up and my charge is showing pending on the credit card.   I messaged there customer support team so I'll let everyone know what the scoop is.  They better have good news but they're probably just "blasting me with hate....and bass.....sendin' dirty vibes my way".  

The yellow is back up! I just bought a copy several minutes ago. The odd part is it's not actually listed on the Ben Folds product page. I had the url bookmarked and loaded the page directly. I've been doing this every day since it sold out and it finally went back into stock tonight. I just hope it's not a mistake by MerchNow and this thing actually ships. The eBay and discogs prices are totally absurd (along with the retail price). If anyone wants to take a shot at it also...here ya go

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/221835/rocking-the-suburbs-yellow-vinyl-2xlp

It's out of stock again...hopefully those extra copies were overrun and they actually show up...

It's out of stock again...hopefully those extra copies were overrun and they actually show up...

Did you check your order status?  I just checked mine and it has shipped!  It was checked into the Albany sort facility today and is in transit.  I'm just worried a black copy will show up because this whole thing was a little odd.  

Did you check your order status? I just checked mine and it has shipped! It was checked into the Albany sort facility today and is in transit. I'm just worried a black copy will show up because this whole thing was a little odd.

Thanks for the advice...I checked the order status and it did ship 2 days ago...

I guess we'll see if it is yellow or not upon arrival!

Anyone get theirs in from Amazon yet? Mine had a split seem on the bottom and I wanted to see if others are getting it too en masse, like the "Placebo Unplugged" warp issue. It's not that big of a deal, about an inch wide split, but for $40 I expect it to be in good shape. 

It's my first issue with Amazon and I'm not worried about it getting replaced, just wanted to see if others are having the same issues first.

Anyone get theirs in from Amazon yet? Mine had a split seem on the bottom and I wanted to see if others are getting it too en masse, like the "Placebo Unplugged" warp issue. It's not that big of a deal, about an inch wide split, but for $40 I expect it to be in good shape. 

It's my first issue with Amazon and I'm not worried about it getting replaced, just wanted to see if others are having the same issues first.

Yes, mine has a one-inch seam split at the top. As others said, it's probably due to the two LPs crammed in a single lightweight sleeve. I expect most of my online ordered records to come with seam splits. Just the way things are :/

I ordered yellow in second group and got black.

Mannnn....I wish I would have never saw that it went back up.  I figured this was going to happen.  Sorry folks.  The annoying thing is, I could of held off and grabbed a black on the cheap when someone runs a great sell.  So annoying.

• 6 months later...

Great news!

So I was looking up information on a Reinhold Messner reissue, and I stumbled across this: http://analogspark.com/blogs/news/16673777-welcome-to-analog-spark

They had listed a Reinhold Messner reissue under their future releases, so I contacted them yesterday and asked them when it would be coming out, and they said it should be out sometime this fall!