*BATSIGNAL*

Satan

Billy, as much I loved your answer - you've got some competition. You had your chance!

I will post something good, because I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

When I was in grade school I used to play Pokemon on this kid Neil's old school Game Boy and Super Gameboy while he talked about Soccer. I finally got a Game Boy Color when they first came out and totally had solid purple (solid and clear purple were the first ones to come out) but I didn't care. I bought Pokemon blue, a cable link and the Gameshark. I also had Pokemon Master as my occupation on MySpace back in the day, and I am not ashamed to admit it. And I still don't personify your distaste for post-2012 VC.

I would train my Snorlax to lvl 100 constantly going through the elite four 1 banging each opponent. Only doing it on the bus to and from highschool for like a year. Then after getting Snorlax as my first lvl 100, i trained up 3 more lvls 100's and then after a couple years went back to visit the game, the internal battery on my gold version died, so RIP my lvl 100's.

and still after all these years I'm still salty, maybe this record would show me some new flavors.

For me: Trying to get my family interested/invested in vinyl. My son loves Pokemon, he got a card binder from Santa this year and begs me to play this old board game we inherited. I purchased a Minecraft record for this same reason.

For you: Give it to the next generation to keep the vinyl bubble from popping so your other records maintain or increase in value.

I don't want it, but a friend of mine would love it.  She's super into basically anything 90s nostalgia as far as cartoons or video games go, I got her the Zelda soundtrack on vinyl as her wedding present and she was so happy with it.

She's big into Pokemon, we post any pokemon meme we find, regardless of how stupid it is, to her FB wall and she always thinks they are hilarious, haha.

She doesn't know this pressing exists, and if it showed up at her door she'd probably loose her shit.

Pictures to prove it.

http://youtu.be/zowE_xkx7Sc

Well, i thought i had two... I had a lime green GBC, but i sent it and my copy of Yellow to my army buddy who was serving overseas. so i guess one of the girls would have to use the Super Game Boy or I'd have to buy another one.

gJVTUdo.jpg

already talking strategy about what starters to pick

R2IeHXV.jpg