jacketscience

shhh secret free tape giveaway (no more!)

Got this in and it's super nice. I can't wait to listen to it. Thank you again!

Don't wait. It is really good. 

The Elliott Smith thing is no exaggeration. It's kind of uncanny. Like, "did he have a bunch of ES demos that he recorded to tape to pass as his own?" I don't know.

Don't wait. It is really good. 

The Elliott Smith thing is no exaggeration. It's kind of uncanny. Like, "did he have a bunch of ES demos that he recorded to tape to pass as his own?" I don't know.

whoa, dude. whoa. this is a great tape i agree but. whoa. you can't go around saiyan things like that man. 

whoa, dude. whoa. this is a great tape i agree but. whoa. you can't go around saiyan things like that man. 

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, y'all are being a bit overzealous. Nobody touches Elliott Smith. I'd go so far as to say perhaps Very Middle is influenced by Elliott. That's about it.

Speaking of Elliott, if you're a fan check out the documentary Heaven Adores You. Just watched it a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to stop listening to his stuff now. Brilliantly sad story.

Been wondering about that. Apparently the soundtrack with a bunch of unreleased material is supposed to come out on vinyl this year. Fingers crossed for that.