shhh secret free tape giveaway (no more!)

I've been told that the lathes are almost done and the guy is printing the labels and such, so I think he's still on track for the end of this month. If need me to ship to a different address, just hit me up thru Bandcamp and I will send your stuff wherever. Also someone told me that those there cassettes are a seeeeeecret unmarked split tape with my other band Penny, which is fronted by my secret live band bass player, although this is top secret information that she may or may not want leaked. Secret. I will put some in to whatever lathe orders there are hehehehehehehhehg. Also I still haven't played a live show so I technically don't even have a "live band" HEH oh god I'm so bitter and old ......

6 hours ago, jacketscience said:

OOOOook Ok, no Penny on the bonus tape, but there will be some Very Middle stuff on there that's sort of a mystery I think!

I'm gonna ship these fuckin' things tomorrow!

Woooooo! SOOOOOOOOOOOUP-errrrrrr stoked to get this guy in! I don't care if Penny is on it or not, more VM is wonderful. :D

49 minutes ago, andy. said:

I got mine in today. Packaging was top notch / best I've seen ever. Everything came in perfect condition. The lil' mini painting looks great. The lathe is super thick and heavy (for a lathe that is). The tapes are cool too! Thank you so much!

Same. I bumped the lathe thread with picks (on my ironing board, because this is a multi-purposed room). 

I got green and silver tapes! YAY!

Pretty sure my silver tape is blank (at least the A "or V" side is).

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

2 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Same. I bumped the lathe thread with picks (on my ironing board, because this is a multi-purposed room). 

I got green and silver tapes! YAY!

Pretty sure my silver tape is blank (at least the A "or V" side is).

Thank you for the bump!!

I have no idea why that silver tape didn't dub correctly! Sorry! It was supposed to be the same as the green one, I just put a couple "unreleased" songs and a couple old songs on all the random colored tapes I had. My DIY dubbing is probably not the best setup, but if anyone got fucked up tapes, lemme know! They're all supposed to have the same stuff on 'em.

12 hours ago, jacketscience said:

Thank you for the bump!!

I have no idea why that silver tape didn't dub correctly! Sorry! It was supposed to be the same as the green one, I just put a couple "unreleased" songs and a couple old songs on all the random colored tapes I had. My DIY dubbing is probably not the best setup, but if anyone got fucked up tapes, lemme know! They're all supposed to have the same stuff on 'em.

No worries! I'll make an unofficial official tape of weeper burner with it! :) The tracks are really good on the green, btw!