Does anyone have a hook up @HopelessRecs for a TP

you're a good man! i appreciate it.

No problem. I started this thread with good intentions. I really fucking like Have Mercy. I needed A test press. Not 20. Not 2. One. I appreciated you giving me the contact info. I guess this is just a lesson learned. I wish I could delete the thread so this mess could die quickly. I would have done it days ago. 

I assure you that - while it may not have been difficult or time consuming - Erin hated having to even delete those emails. If a company doesn't offer to sell something, then it's generally not for sale!

You wouldn't email the VP of Operations of fucking Lowes because you wanted to buy a rake that wasn't on the website because that is 100% absurd.

I am not intending to shit on anyone because even Juan reached out (and I <3 Juan immensely), but like someone else said: if 5 people posted it, 20 people emailed her. I am also an anal retentive bastard who keeps his inbox completely empty/organized and between work, label and personal emails I field an insane amount of messages each day, so the thought of 20 useless ones bums me out.

So I shouldn't be emailing you daily asking Bad Rabbits test pressings?  I know you have  a Stick Up Kids tp just sitting around and if I bug you enough you are sure to send it my way....

So I shouldn't be emailing you daily asking Bad Rabbits test pressings? I know you have a Stick Up Kids tp just sitting around and if I bug you enough you are sure to send it my way....

For best results, email me at least 3 times a day. The more emails, the better. It's about consistently bothering someone, not developing a rapport via support.

I posted this and then someone somewhere bought a copy. Lol - if that's all it takes! ;-)

I'm down to about 5-6 copies on black before it is OOP for anyone on the fence.

That was me!

After looking at the product and listening to TAAS on iTunes, I couldn't resist. That packaging is beautiful. And if that makes you press more TAAS, I'll help speed up the process.

Can this thread just be about how much this split rules now?

Really want that black but can't justify another copy right now :(

Spinning my copy right now. Dreaming of a day I can spin This is Meant to Hurt You and Oxeneers.

/signed

I spin Oxeneers at least once a week, I wish I never lost This Is Meant To Hurt you, don't marry a record collector

Can this thread just be about how much this split rules now?

Really want that black but can't justify another copy right now :(

Spinning my copy right now. Dreaming of a day I can spin This is Meant to Hurt You and Oxeneers.

Split definitely rules! But what sold me was the packaging. What a SWEET looking package.