Xsjado

PO: Explosions In The Sky - The Wilderness

337 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Just saw them at a festival here in Toronto and they were selling only the tour version at the merch tent. I was worried they wouldn't have any due to it being a festival date, but was pleasantly surprised.

Care to share your thoughts about the show? Thanks!

7 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Just saw them at a festival here in Toronto and they were selling only the tour version at the merch tent. I was worried they wouldn't have any due to it being a festival date, but was pleasantly surprised.

18 minutes ago, mesi said:

I've seen them numerous times before, but this show was great! They were given a generous set time at dusk with the sun setting and a lengthy allotment of an hour and twenty minutes, so they got to play pretty much their regular setlist.

The new songs sounded good and blended well into the set. I'm sure anyone seeing them on the rest of the tour will enjoy it.

18 minutes ago, mesi said:

I've seen them numerous times before, but this show was great! They were given a generous set time at dusk with the sun setting and a lengthy allotment of an hour and twenty minutes, so they got to play pretty much their regular setlist.

The new songs sounded good and blended well into the set. I'm sure anyone seeing them on the rest of the tour will enjoy it.

mesi likes this

2 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Thanks, still debating if I should go to the local show, but this sounds too good to skip.

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

That's rad.  Sounds like their limitation on them is working.  Still don't have one for myself, but still really want one.

Depending on where you live, you could probably still pick one up at one of their upcoming shows.