The Weezer Thread

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Gotta love Rainn. Am I the only one that expects him to be in character as Dwight at all times. He's just so natural at him lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, natenomm said:

I guess the Blue Album is getting a MoFi repress on blue vinyl, so that's neat. 

https://www.musicdirect.com/Store?slug=Weezer-Weezer-(Blue-Album)-(Numbered-Limited-Edition-Blue-Colored-180g-Vinyl-LP)

If I can get a green copy of Green and I buy that, I'll have each of the self titled albums on their respective colors.

10 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

Amazon.ca has preorders up for Blue, Pinkerton, Green, Maladroit, and Make Believe. All of them are CDN$19.43

I wonder what these are?  Who's pressing them?  Has there been any word about represses?

On a side note, how many vinyl releases are there on October 28th?  Seems like everything is releasing on that date.

11 minutes ago, highfives said:

I wonder what these are?  Who's pressing them?  Has there been any word about represses?

On a side note, how many vinyl releases are there on October 28th?  Seems like everything is releasing on that date.

Hmm, hopefully color presses of the others too?

What about Red? That's the one that is in dire need of a RP, what's holding that up?