The Weezer Thread

1 hour ago, niblips said:

Sorry, maybe i missed something..... I got a shipping notice this morning the spring album has been shipped to me, but i thought they were all going to be shipped at the same time? Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter all shipping together....  am I mistaken?

Depends on how you placed your order. They all had different estimates for when they would ship so it depends on whether or not you paid for shipping when you ordered each one. I would assume they wouldn't eat any shipping costs by mailing more than 1 package if you bundled them in 1 order.

• 9 months later...

https://collider.com/weezer-blue-album-deluxe-edition-30th-anniversary-tour/

“We’re putting ideas together,” Cuomo says, adding that the band didn’t do anything exciting to celebrate the album’s 20th anniversary, so they want to do it this time. “It’s just this tidal wave of passion,” the singer and guitarist says of the fans’ obsession with the record, “So, we are going to give it its due respect and come out with a really amazing deluxe package with a bunch of additional material, and of course, we’ve gotta do some kind of epic tour.”

As Weintraub points out following Cuomo’s remark about a potential tour, the band is wrapping up 2023 with a show in Oklahoma at the end of the month with nothing on the calendar after that aside from a few shows in the early summer. Naturally, he asked if there would be something to celebrate the Blue Album more officially. “Yeah, I think the public tour dates cut off in June and then there’s this very suspicious blank space in our calendar for months after that,” Cuomo teased, “so I’d keep your eye on that.”

13 hours ago, yes chef said:

Blue is the album id buy the 11 LP box set with no hesitation. The demos and b sides rock.

Same. The deluxe CD set they released forever ago soundtracked my life when I was 11-12. Dusty Gems and Raw Nuggets is essential Weezer. I haven’t seen them since I was a kid but will most likely catch them if they tour Blue Album. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Snaro said:

It's awesome that Weezer will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Blue Album! 

But I also need represses of a bunch of lesser popular Weezer albums... Does anyone have info on that? 

For real. I know people hate Raditude but I want it for a normal price. And I'm still waiting on a box set for the SZNZ EPs.