Maladroit - good.

Make Believe - beyond crap.

Red - crap.

Ratitude - crap.

Hurley - crap.

Death - crap.

Everything - very good.

This.

But Make Believe is not nearly as offensive as Raditude. I just don't even know where to start with that goddamn album. Red's bonus tracks were all so much better than anything on the album imo. 

This.

But Make Believe is not nearly as offensive as Raditude. I just don't even know where to start with that goddamn album. Red's bonus tracks were all so much better than anything on the album imo.

Red's b sides were alright. Not really good enough for me to go out of my way to listen to though. I just want to queue an album and play it start to finish. Seems I can really only do that with their first 4 albums, and the latest. But if I'm going to listen to Weezer it's going to be Blue and Pinkerton. I would have to be on an all day Weezer kick to get to Green and Maladroit.

I try to ignore all the crap and take it is as them trying to run out their contract with Geffen so they could get out of it, but I can't believe it took them like 15 years to put out a good album again, since the first album they put out after Guffey was good. It also being an apology from the band to the fans, and writing about what we wanted all along.

I'm a personal huge fan of everything up to Make Believe. The rest of the records aren't too great, excepting EWBAITE. I saw them on that small club tour where they played the record in its entirety and it was an incredible show. Anyway that album had some potential for me so I hope the new album we get eventually is pretty good.

I agree though, Do You Wanna Get High was great. TGFG was embarrassing.

I honestly prefer Thank God For Girls to Do You Wanna Get High. It's what I expect from Weezer at this point and it's still different enough than anything they've done. I still listen to it and I haven't listened to DYWGH in a few months. Sure the lyrics are bad but they crossed the point where bad becomes funny (which is a good thing in this case)

"Our new self titled album will be out on April 1st (this is not a joke), and we’re going on tour this summer (this is also not a joke).

This album was inspired by my experiences hanging around the Westside of Los Angeles, which has been our home since Weezer began. Hanging out with people in Venice and Santa Monica, the beach, the Hare Krishnas, the Sikh on roller blades with the guitar, girls on Tinder within a 4 mile radius, seeing other bands, etc. I would just tweet out "does anybody wanna hang?" and then I'd get together with people who responded and talk about life. I love California. I wanted the album to have a Beach Boys sort of vibe to make you feel like you were there with us SoCal weirdos even if you're in Milwaukee in December.

We will be playing a few album release shows in March and April, and then hitting the road for 2 months starting in June. Look out for the Weezer and Panic! At The Disco Summer Tour 2016 with special guest Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness."