VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

I just don't want to miss out on these If Wolves presses... you sure we'll be able to hold enough copies?

fuck, ICorrupt has those hoodies and shirts. I might be out of the group buy for If Wolves from this depending on what Dunk has. Will check more tomorrow, I have to go to bed.

This is almost worse than when I was using... haha. Jeez, gaiz!

I just don't want to miss out on these If Wolves presses... you sure we'll be able to hold enough copies?

fuck, ICorrupt has those hoodies and shirts. I might be out of the group buy for If Wolves from this depending on what Dunk has. Will check more tomorrow, I have to go to bed.

This is almost worse than when I was using... haha. Jeez, gaiz!

I like the Kokomo gym bag haha

Heard back from Dunk!. We're good to go. He's got everything we need set aside. I have to re-inform him of everything that we want, though, so this is the last chance if anyone wants to throw something on top (might I recommend Astralia and Illuminine).

But nobody needs to worry we won't get it in on time because Wout made it clear he's got copies for us. At least for the If Wolves LP's, with shipping from me plus import fees, we're probably looking at $18-$20ppd per record. Don't hold me to that, though, if it turns out to be a couple dollars more.

In case it was missed, I'll take a Cecelia::Eyes if it runs me under $25ppd.

Owen, I can even just arrange to pick it up from you since you live a city over (unless you've moved).

Does Dunk carry C::E? I checked their store earlier but didn't see it. Maybe I just missed it. If it's there I'd have no problem with grabbing it for you.

Does Dunk carry C::E? I checked their store earlier but didn't see it. Maybe I just missed it. If it's there I'd have no problem with grabbing it for you.

Is Dunk the Stargazer store? I was looking at the link posted a few pages back and I thought that's what was linked. If I'm wrong, no biggie.

Wait 'til you peruse the Music Fear Satan catalog. Now that one's gonna be dangerous.

My only regret from my Paris trip in November was not allowing time to stop by their B&M store. Dangerous indeed.

Speaking of danger, a Denovali group buy will put me in a debt grave. I tried PM'ing Mike (smailtronic) months ago about one, but I'll have to try again. I think he arranged the previous one we had.

So, I think I want to grab the hoodie too... should I do that on my own? I don't know how that would throw things for you shipping it all out once everything arrives.

This is going to be expensive. There goes my paycheck! lol this is why I save money.

I also want a MNL Cd as well... but I think what I might do is hold off on all the CDs until later.

Have you put the order in yet?

EDIT:

Just put me down for the LP's. It's free shipping for orders over 50euro from Dunk so I'm just going to go for the CDs and hoodie by myself!

Hopefully it won't hurt the group buy, but I need to drop out this month (so neither Kokomo for me). Slight fund snafu I need to take care of.

I sent the order email to Wout already, but hopefully he'll be able to rescind one of each of the Kokomo's. Should've mentioned that I placed the order to the rest of the guys on here earlier, so that's partly my fault.

I sent the order email to Wout already, but hopefully he'll be able to rescind one of each of the Kokomo's. Should've mentioned that I placed the order to the rest of the guys on here earlier, so that's partly my fault.

Well if you can't, let me know, I might be able to scrap something up. It just might be hard.