VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Posted earlier in the PR thread about Wout reaching out to gauge an interest in the new Lost In Kiev release. I'd like to gauge a level of interests so I can let him know, he said he'd like to work out a deal. If we can get enough and shipping will be free, we could walk away with a decent number here.

I dont mind gathering names, emailing and doing this.

if interested just let me know. thanks.

Edited by abovetheearth

I might be, I wish there was a 2nd track released though.  The 1st track is great and very, very unique.  I just didn't get into Motions, though.  I tried.... and it just never clicked for me.  Giving it another try right now.  "The Day I Ruined My Life" is especially relevant to me right now....  funny how stuff like that happens.  

4 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I might be, I wish there was a 2nd track released though.  The 1st track is great and very, very unique.  I just didn't get into Motions, though.  I tried.... and it just never clicked for me.  Giving it another try right now.  "The Day I Ruined My Life" is especially relevant to me right now....  funny how stuff like that happens.  

You can listen to 30-second previews of the new album over at Amazon.

Cholly, go ahead and put me down. Motions really clicked with me and I listen to it frequently.

Narcosis is about a 5 /10 for me after several listens, but most of those samples sound very, very encouraging, lots of variety and nothing seems like stale postrock

The one with the therapist talking, "Catalepsy," I'm a bit hesitant tbh; ;hopefully will not be a lead off track on one of the sides.

This is a 2xLP and over 50 minutes, and we've seen price inflation hit the European market like the American. 28 Euro for a 2xLP + shipping!! 

That is 3 Euro more than the pg.lost RP and new one Versus is 27 Euro. Then the ITTCT, I've forgotten but the wallet is saying "You better really love this."

• 2 weeks later...

My guess is that they gave us a free copy of III for everybody.  It couldn't be a shirt, otherwise we'd need to spend more on shipping because of media mail restrictions.

When I bought my Sunlight Ascending collection from Don, the USPS tore open the box and rifled through the contents to find the 2 shirts packed in a tiiiiny box wayyyy at the bottom, and charged me like $8 more upon delivery.