Angels & Airwaves - I-Empire - Clear w/ White Smoke

CVHX

Isn't it $20 for the yearly subscription and then another $50 on top of that for the actual record?

I've been waiting for this for a long time, but idk

If I want to drop $70 on it. I might as well get the mellon collie boxset at that point. Anyone know if its getting released anywhere else after this pressing sells?

Isn't it $20 for the yearly subscription and then another $50 on top of that for the actual record?

If I want to drop $70 on it. I might as well get the mellon collie boxset at that point. Anyone know if its getting released anywhere else after this pressing sells?

The $50 one is signed. There is another for $30, unsigned. But both require a $20 membership

most likely. every other record, except the dream walker, was available from SRC.

people need to chill out.  tom isnt the first guy to make people sign up for fan clubs to receive exclusive merch/vinyl.  for example; look at pearl jam.  they have been doing it for years and fans fully support it.  

But Angels and Airwaves isn't on the same level of Pearl Jam, you'd think for a band with a much smaller fan base wouldn't have a fan club that requires payment to get access to buy more stuff from said band.

Tom is just a big ol fuck these days. When i was 16 you I could have loved a paid subscription to blink 182 that gained me access to cool stuff...

But a paid subscription for Post Blink Tom / Angels and Airwaves.... Hard pass....I wouldn't sign up even if it was free.

Ill wait until someone inevitably sells this for far less.