Angels & Airwaves - I-Empire - Clear w/ White Smoke

CVHX

SRC is announcing a new release on Tuesday that isn't a PO. Could be this if they decided to have their own copies done at the same time as the clear.

Considering that this was pressed through SRC, I would bet money that this is what they're announcing Tuesday. Especially since it's now sold out via ToTheStars.media

Are these SRC exclusive or will they be on, say, Amazon?

They could end up on Amazon, but it will be still sold by SRC but fulfilled by Amazon. (At least that is what usually I've seen with an exclusive like this)

Walk Hard OST is on there sold by SRC but fulfilled by Amazon for the same price it is on SRC, but shipping is free with prime.

Ordered. Wondering if I should ask them to combine this with my Enema order to save on shipping or if that's just gonna lead to a patented SRC customer service clusterfuck.

Did this earlier today with no hassle. Cancel your initial Enema order and then reorder both. Email them saying you want to cancel your first order. Enjoy.

Did this earlier today with no hassle. Cancel your initial Enema order and then reorder both. Email them saying you want to cancel your first order. Enjoy.

good luck with the order cancel. they responded are you sure its about to ship, i said yes, shipped it any way, charged me, then i returned it and have gotten no response after 5 emails and 5 phone calls. disputed with bank. fuck src. their customer service is trash. 

good luck with the order cancel. they responded are you sure its about to ship, i said yes, shipped it any way, charged me, then i returned it and have gotten no response after 5 emails and 5 phone calls. disputed with bank. fuck src. their customer service is trash.

My initial order was canceled. It's been done.

Gold is cooler than clear in my opinion, not that it matters. I bet some people are shooting themselves in the foot for spending an extra $20 for the membership when this pressing has the two bonus acoustic songs as well.

I think the thing is though, the ToTheStars exclusive had photoshoot postcards